Hev & Bev's 12 week countdown to target- Everyone welcome!!!

Hevs - when are you setting up the new challenge? Or have you already done it? I think we're going to have a few still with us!

49842-albums3274-picture19734.jpg
SotW goes to Powla for a great 1.5 kg loss = 3.3
Thank you...as she takes the 'necassary regal bow', but a weekend up to Puerto (where I actually lost the weight, that I think was a fluke, given we were all inclusive) Plus friends over, I think I have blown it.....All!!.Every single tiny mini-kilo! I shall let you know on Friday, (I have 3 days off, from work, Sun, Mon & Tues) so Thursday is the preferable day for me to wi
All the best to all of you, whom have more willpower than I ..:sigh:
But, tomorrow is another day...beginning with the dentist before work (Otto!! Last time I went for a filling, he pulled the tooth too, {It hit a nerve} Hey, how much does a tooth weigh, I might loose some more??!!! Hmm, fingers X'd, But NO, NONE, NOTHING fattening tomorrow!!

Well an unexpected loss for me. And I really do not know how. On Friday I was up, on Saturday I was back to same as last week (after a HUGE meal on Friday night) and this morning I've lost 2 lbs. :D
BTW, I totally forgot to say, "Well Done Bird" A super dooper result for you.Keep up the good work... does that mean 'going out and eating until pogged' every week,drops you the weight, one wonders????

1lb off for me-well pleased! :D
Yay - well done. That's you and me both with 2 lbs to get rid off this week to achieve the challenge!

BTW, I totally forgot to say, "Well Done Bird" A super dooper result for you.Keep up the good work... does that mean 'going out and eating until pogged' every week,drops you the weight, one wonders????
This is the second time that I've lost big time after a very synful meal! So maybe there is something in the rumour that a blow out helps occastionally! :D

This week Bevvers this week! It will give peeps time to spot it and sign up! XxX
Sorry Hevs, thought I might have missed it. Been a bit pre-occupied. My school friend who was supposed to arrive last Saturday with her mum didn't - as mum (who is 89) isn't too well. Spent loads of time on phones etc trying to re-arrange her visit here as she is only in the UK from Singapore for 2 weeks. All a bit stressful !!!

Thanks, I eagerly await the next challenge !!!! That of maintaining. Eek :eek:

Last edited:
Yay - well done. That's you and me both with 2 lbs to get rid off this week to achieve the challenge!

hmmmm - its my * week next week so not hopeful! But ive a red week planned so that will give me best possible chance :fingerscrossed:

hmmmm - its my * week next week so not hopeful! But ive a red week planned so that will give me best possible chance :fingerscrossed:
I had a red week planned too but that all went by the board tonight when I made a fantastic syn-free risotto. So that made it a green day, and me & rice don't get on weight loss wise. Grrrrr 'cos I love the bleddy stuff!

Good luck chica it would be really nice if we can both lose the last pesky 2 lbs of the challenge!

This week ladies, I lost an amazing 3lb!!!

Absolutely thrilled......

I'm up for a new challenge Heather. When does this one finish?

jaylou said:

Ooh well done Jay you're such a star!! Fab loss or wot!! The challenge finishes next Sun ( 16th) the Advent Calendar Girls one will start on 17th! Sgunna be a goodun! X

Great losses so far girls!

Why oh why oh why do I get an attack of the meganibbles the day before my last weigh-in of this challenge (a week early as I'm going away)? Oh hang on, I know. It's because I had something sweet for brekkie. Does anyone else find that if they have "real" sugar early in the day, all they crave is more "real" sugar? Usually brekkie for me is fruit salad and a sugar free yoghurt or natural fromage frais, occasionally toast and reduced sugar marmelade, which doesn't seem to fuel a desire for sugar. Today, though, I couldn't resist a small slice of the brioche I'd baked - well, the bread machine baked all on its own! - for my husband. With a slither of low fat spread and a tsp of Golden Syrup. Yummy, though I generally absolutely begrudge using syns at breakfast! But now I am soooo craving stodge and sugar.

Still, it's almost lunchtime for me and I WILL lose those 2lbs. Time for Davina methinks :D

weigh in tonight, had a good week so quietly optimistic, even went out for dinner with my sis - first time in ever - we've never got on but recent family troubles have made us relook at our relationships and we both thought it was time to give it another go.

I did really well, mussels with a white wine sauce for starter and grilled sardines witha tomato sauce for mains, no dessert, small glass of wine and a white coffee. am pleased with myself, both for getting on track with my sis and having a sensible meal out,

lol she kept telling me how gorgeous, glamourous and skinny I looked, maybe thats why I liked her so much, flattery gets you everywhere lol

hopefully will be reporting good news tonight on the weight loss front too x

wow Jay what a loss - and well done all the other losers too - i lose track of the poundages!!!!

I have got weigh in tomorrow, hoping that i 'get rid' of some bloat today, and i dont gain too much tomorrow. I am having a stressy time at the mo with the wedding and mumsie stuff, but getting there i think!

and breathe.............! :)

x

Way to go girl !!! :D

How did you do last week Chica? As I don't have your results for then.#

But by my reckoning you've also only got 2 lbs to go to meet the challenge. There's a fair few of now with under 3 lbs to lose - and some haven't weiged in this week.

Way to go girl !!! :D

How did you do last week Chica? As I don't have your results for then.#

But by my reckoning you've also only got 2 lbs to go to meet the challenge. There's a fair few of now with under 3 lbs to lose - and some haven't weiged in this week.

Blimey I'm rubbish at updating this!! Last week I sadly gained a pound which is what motivated me to be such a good girl this week!
so maybe 3lb to go??? I'm confused! :p

Blimey I'm rubbish at updating this!! Last week I sadly gained a pound which is what motivated me to be such a good girl this week!
so maybe 3lb to go??? I'm confused! :p
Yes - 3 lb to go unfortunately!

Back