hewegoagain's diary

Hi all,

Never bothered with one of these threads when I have done previous diets (weight watchers, slimming world, atkins, slimfast and a whole host of others that have never lasted longer than a week ;) ) but thought I'd give it a go this time!

This is me on day 5 officially and actually doing ok!!! Now id love to say that I have stuck totally to total solution but I havnt, yesterday I had a tin of tuna as was soooo hungry. Usually by now I'm ready for giving up completely but still feeling motivated to stick to it just now. Have woken up this morning for the first time since starting feeling full of energy. Had a sneaky weigh in this morning and have lost 4.4lbs.

Well will update Monday with my official first week weigh in.

Hope u all have had a good week :)

herewegoagain xxx

Well done to you babe, its hard work mentally. Im on day 10 and ive managed to stay good, i think its because i done want to get out of ketosis, it was too traumatic getting there, so im trying to stay focused.

Good luck for mondays weigh in:)

Not looking forward to tomorrows weigh in :( well and truly ruined all my hard work by having a chinese. Back on it 100% tomorrow really need to get my head back into this and remember why im doing this.

Determined next week il stick to plan...for the whole week!

Good luck - You can do it!

Back