• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

HEx's and 1/3 superfree

Superfree means foods which are free on all plans. So most fruits and most vegetables!
This morning I had a cheese & ham toastie but as my superfree I had two large tomatoes sliced into it aswell as some red onion to make sure I had at least 1/3 of the plate which was superfree. You dont have to always have 1/3 superfree on your plate but they recommend it. You could always snack on some fruit throughout the day which is what I do if I dont have it with my meal. But dont force it down for the sake of it, only eat it if you are hungry. xxx

As these are heb's and syns I wouldn't feel the need to add in superfree if I didn't want to. I'm not sure I would call this a meal though.

I always try to have a third superfree with all meals!! If I had boiled eggs for breakfast, I would also have fruit to make up my superfree! I don't always have it at the same time as there's not always time, so what I do is have them as snacks throughout the morning!! Always find if I'm hot on my superfree then I have a good weight loss that week!!
Hope that's a help to you!!

A 1/3 superfree should be incorporated into every meal where possible. This helps control your carb and protein portions.

For snacks - your choice should be a superfree food first if you can, but of course your syns and HEb's are there to be used, so if you dont feel satisfied by just a superfree food, then you can use your syns etc.

It is recommended that you have a minimum of 5 syns a day. Syns are automatically controlled because the maximum is 15 a day.