HEXs --how do you 'spend 'yours?

oh i love them too! although pre-SW i would have them with thick butter and cheese :eek:

Pogen Krisprolls - I haven't had any of these in an age and they are so nice and crispy, they are going on my shopping list, thank you so much for mentioning them.

Thanks I will, I am fancying chopped egg on them for brekkie now, many thanks for your suggestions. X

I typically use Bs on weetabix or bread and As on milk and cheese. occassionally on red if I have a B and A left I make pasta and mix in some laughing cow light as a side...teeny portion but nice as a side with chicken or something

i won some of the pagen krispbreads and light laughing cow in the raffle this week and i have to say they are lovely! I had never had them before but will def be adding them to my shopping list for next week!!

I am gonna look out for them rolls sound lovely,nice to have a change for breakfast.
Today I have had milk and laughing cow lights for 'A'
bread and half fat cheese for 'B'
Maybe will vary it a bit ,you do tend to eat the same thing everyday coz you no its safe.

I use my B's for chicken and cereal bars or sometimes bread. I often forget to use my A's, but my weight loss suffers if I don't have them. I've used 2 A's and 2 B's all on cheese in the past.

Variety is the spice of life, but I think it'd be trial and error to which combinations of A and B get you the best weight loss :)

I'm on Green and usually go for... HexA Cheddar, or reduced fat cheese, HexB 3 WW brown danish bread, HexB Branflakes, or 2 Alpen Light. Mine don't vary much, I need to be more adventurous!! X

EVOO = extra virgin olive oil

I would usually have skimmed milk and cheese for my HEAs

For HEBs it might be bread, ryvita, pagan krispbreads, cereal bars, dried fruit, olive oil or more cheese.

Judi, can I ask what EVOO is please, I don't think I have come across this before, thank you.

a is my semi skimmed milk
and
b is 28g porridge plus a scan bran

other ones could be porridge again (sometimes for lunch or tea depending how busy i am or if i have a low appetite), tablespoon extra virgin olive oil for my fried egg if i am having one. cheese now and again, walnuts,bread

I have eggy bread (or gyspy toast, depending on where you're from) with cheese on, on EE days. On Green, I either have the same or have some meat choices with my tea, or alpens and babybels.

I am only doing EE so I can only have 1 Hexa and 1 Hexb, which for me is more than enough!
I always have my Hexb as either 1 Hi Fi bar or 2 light alpen bars.
I don't always have my Hexa (I know I should) but when I do it has, so far, been light or extra light laughing cow triangles.

I haven't eaten bread in four weeks and don't miss it at all. I don't eat cereals for breakfast. I don't drink coffee or tea (except fruit tea) and don't drink milk so I do find my Hexes are more than adequate which is why I love EE.
When I did green or red I hardly ever ate them!

I always have 1 hexa as my milk, and 1 as cheese:D, last week I hadn't had my 2nd one and just ate it sliced late at night haha

hexb, cereal, aplen bars, meats for green day, or 2 slices 400g bread:rolleyes: try to avoid as never seems enough! Jacket pot on red day

think I am quite good at varitey

HE's are beneficial to health not weight loss so they shouldn't affect your rate of losing weight.

I usually use mine for milk and either a HI-Fi/alpen lights.

I mainly do red so I keep my he b's for my carbs and will have jacket spud, pasta or potato's to acompany my lunch or dinner. Also use them for alpen lights, hifi bars or weetabix for cereal days.

In terms of he a's I struggle because I'm not a massive dairy fan, if I have weetabix then ill use 350ml unsweet soya milk or ill get a skinny latte to use my allowance. I can take or leave cheese but if I am having it ill go for 42g of low fat cheddar.

So far this week I ahve been using my HX for either: -

Breakfast - Weetabix / Porridge and milk
Nighttime snack - 2 x slice ww bread toast and cheese slice grilled with some worcestershire sauce..

I am sure as the weeks go on Ill figure out different ways to use them..

Thanks for all the ideas so far.... :eek:

Back