Hey all!! 1st of may 2day, do a may weightloss goal w/me!

~MAY FLOWERS~:grouphugg:
IT'S MAY 1ST EVERYONE!! THE PERFECT DAY TO START A GOAL!!!! I DO BETTER WHEN I HAVE A SET GOAL INFRONT OF ME! AND IT KEEPS ME GOING WHEN I KNOW OTHERS ARE W/ME!!!:) ANYONE WANNA JOIN? MY GOAL IS TO LOSE 16LB BY THE END OF MAY!! IF YOU'R NEW LIKE ME JOIN JOIN JOIN!!! IF YOUR NOT NEW, I WANT YOU TO!!!:p LETS ALL KEEP EACH OTHER GOING!! NOTHING TO LOSE BUT WEIGHT!;)
AMBER*

Hey Amber great idea, I will try and match your 16lbs :p

AMBER*
Róisín

I'll go for 16lbs too. You'll need to keep me motivated though, my weightloss so far has been much slower than that. If I lose another 7lbs in May I'll be happy!!

may challenge here i come!!

i hardly weighed myself last month, and i still don't know what the outcome of my april challenge was! i hit a plateau mid month and couldn't get past the half way mark. i'm determined to do it this month though, and am gona aim for 5lb (trying to do it slowly to ensure it stays off!!) that will take me into the 10s tho!! not been there for 10 years lol!

AMBER* 16lb - 0lb off - 16lb to go
Róisín 16lb - 0lb off - 16lb to go

Jettica 16lb - 0lb off - 16lb to go
Rhuba 5lb - 0lb off - 5lb to go

Sorry for butting in and changing the layout of your challenge, but in previous challenges i've found the list easier to keep track of when you copy and paste the previous person's post and update your own whenever you weigh in. (dont have to keep it this way!!)

good luck everyone, i'm in!!

I'd love to join in with this! Ideally I would love to be 145 by the end of May, only 8lbs but I have a cruise (all you can eat 24hrs a day!) and a trip to NY (hot dog stands & bagels) between now and the 31st so I'm going to need some major motivation! lol

Rori 8lb - 0lb off - 8lb to go

I'll go for 16lbs too. You'll need to keep me motivated though, my weightloss so far has been much slower than that. If I lose another 7lbs in May I'll be happy!!

~MAY GOAL~:talk017:

Thanx to u all for joining!! im hoping we can get some more, but having u guys w/me already has made it just that much easier Amber*:)

Jettica yay! im excited u've joined!! we will all keep each other motivated no worries...through trials and triumphs;)!! any weightloss is fantastic weightloss!! Good luck grly!!!:party0011:

Rhuba yeah, taking it slow and going @ your own pace is what its all about!!! being so close to 10s is amazing!! well done you!!:party0011:

Rori, I gotta say a cruise w/a buffet and some tasty ny hotdogs is makin my mouth water just a bit!! The time will breeze by just like those 8lbs! Just stay aware of yourself! You can do it!!:party0011:

Last edited:
Can I join in as well please - I'd love to lose 16lb in May but I think 12lb is more realistic so I'll put me down for 12 please.

There you go hun. x

AMBER* 16lbs - 0lbs off - 16lbs to go
Róisín 16lbs - 0lbs off - 16lbs to go
Jettica 16lbs - 0lbs off - 16lbs to go
Rhuba 5lbs - 0lbs off - 5lbs to go
Rori 8lbs - 0lbs off - 8lbs to go

Baloo - 12lbs - 0lbs off - 12lbs to go
Frijj - 7lbs - 0lbs off - 7lbs to go

Can I join in as well please - I'd love to lose 16lb in May but I think 12lb is more realistic so I'll put me down for 12 please.

Baloo 12lb - 0lb off - 12lb to go

Baloo your in it, 12lbs it is!!! good luck! you can count on us, and u'll be great!! :party0011:

Thanx for the support w/the update frijj;) hehe! wow 3s gone thats awesome!! im happy u've joined! good luck!!:party0011:

Last edited:

Jan-21lbs - 0lbs off - 7lbs to go

Jan welcome, im glad u r w/us!! it's great 2 c how ambitious u are!! 21lbs go for it!!!:party0011:

Thanks a mill! I have my bros 30th the end of the month, and four weeks to train for a marathon, hence the big aim! sure we'll see!

im determined to reach my goal this uyear and have had a few setbacks so just want to get back on track!

:D

goodluck to all. xxx

I hear ya, these past 2yrs have been rly difficult for me, but i am ready now! i have no doubt that you'll achieve what you've set out for, and i know that we will all be right w/ya squashing our goals!!:character00115:

Hi guys, can I join please :) I was 2lbs short of my April Challenge, so I'm hoping this month I'll achieve my goal! I have an exam coming up in June tho, and the stress normally leads me to put on a few lbs...so this time i hope it goes in the other direction! Who knows - I might even go to thy gym more if it gets me outta revising! Haha....likely!!

Good luck to everyone! Hope you achieve your goals...but remember any loss leads us closer to our dreams ;)

DebsM - 7lbs - 0lbs off - 7lbs to go

AMBER 16lb - 0lb off - 16lb to go

Hey Deb, ofcourse u can join, im so glad u have:) come 2 the forums and lean on everyone and the success stories of others to motivate u and help u get through it when you are stressed!!! that's what we're all here for! GOOD LUCK!!!:party0011:

HEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

:help2:I dunno whats wrong w/me! i am craving so bad right now!! i think its cuz me and my hubby did some gardening today! and usually after we would do something around the house, we would have a big like fast food meal as a reward and things! and today that hasn't been the case bcuz of the diet! the change in the system of what i am used to has really hit me hard!! its craziness! :help2:

I know it was six hours ago, but stay strong! I used to have a lot of issues with cravings after anything remotely phsyical so would have a big glass of water and then wait fifteen minutes and if that didn't work, would have another big glass of water and go for a walk. For the most part it worked. Now after exercise I don't get cravings!

I'd like to officially put myself down for a 1lb loss. I've been hovering around 153 for about four days now and this morning finally went down to 152. Which would work about right, 3-4 days for each pound (optimistic right??? lol) should get me within my 8lb goal. Saying that I have just been out for dinner... (damn being sociable!) but I did order from the 'guiltless' menu. But i'll ramble about that in my diary! lol

Rori 8lb - 1lb off - 7lb to go

Rori 8lb - 1lb off - 7lb to go
Jan-21lbs - 0lbs off - 21lbs to go

Thanx for the support Rori:character00264:! I drank lotsa water lastnight, and the cravings were so bad I was feeling like this diet is pointless and my life is over!!!! But I started reading a health magazine and eventually I fell asleep! i woke up feeling great about not having cookie packets surrounding me on the floor, and strange crumbs in my bed:eek:!! it was also great to wake up to your words of encouragement! HOORAY FOR THE 1LB! You are on you're way!!!:character00116:

Back