hey all little info please ?

im going for gym induction on thursday and intend to join and start there friday morning,

just wondering how many of you go gym? how much so you find it helps?

anything u recommend using the most in there?

Hi Unhappy Green Eyes

I go to the gym every night after I finish work and I love it (although for the first few weeks I hated it hehe) a good gym routine combined with a good diet works wonders.

As for recommendations it varies with every individual as everyones body is different but generally what I'd recommend is a combination of cardio and weight training

heres a decent article about the benefits of combining both cardio and weights for you - hope this is of some help!

Burn More Fat - How to Burn More Fat - Burn More Fat with Weights

I go to the gym 3 - 4 times a week for 30 minute sessions. I walk for 10 minutes (+2 cool down) on the treadmill, cycle for 10 minutes (+2 cooldown) and use the elliptical for 10 minutes (+2 cool down). On alternating days I do my Biggest Loser Workout DVD, this focuses on aerobics and weights. I dont think you are supposed to do weights daily, which is my reason for alternating.

It seems to be working for me. I can see definition forming in my upper arms, legs and shoulders.

Back