Hey bit of advice please..

Just another faddy diet I'm afraid. Theres no nutritional value to doing it. It'll work as a 'quick-fix', but so will starving yourself for a week! Beyonce used it for one of her films and lost silly amounts of weight in a very short time- but she didn't keep it off!
Why not just stick to LT until you get to your weight- at least you'll be getting all the nutrients you need?

hey hun,

i personally dont think its a great idea. you'd be better off doing lipotrim for another month to lose a stone.

i watched something on supersize vs superskinny where Anna Richardson tried it and it didnt go very well!!

it's really unhealthy to do these kind of diets, plus i dont think you'd get the results after LT as you'd have already shifted your water weight and glycogen stores which will be the majority of what you lose on the maple syrup diet.

best of sticking on LT or going down the calorie counting/slimming club route. not as quick but much better.

sxxx

Hey x

Am sticking to lipotrim just the chemist is talking about stopping it when I get to 10 stone 10 pound.. Which I ain't to pleased about I'd love to come off at 9 stone 10 pound. So just to get rid of that stone thought this may be a good idea

Hey x

Am sticking to lipotrim just the chemist is talking about stopping it when I get to 10 stone 10 pound.. Which I ain't to pleased about I'd love to come off at 9 stone 10 pound. So just to get rid of that stone thought this may be a good idea

oh i see! the meany wants to take you off it! ok well in that case i would still say dont do the maple syrup diet - like irish mum says, there is no nutrional value in it. maybe refeed when he takes you off it (i'm told you can still lose weight refeeding - thank god!) and then maybe stick to an atkins kind of diet? (i think this can keep you in ketosis) but honestly i'd still say eat low cal, low fat and low carb and you'll shift that stone.

easiest plan tho i think is to beg your pharmacist to let you stay on for that extra stone! xxx

Hey charl
I saw that programme too with Anna Richardson and what Sarahlou said was right.

I've heard you still loose when you re-feed too. My friend lost another half stone when she finished LT.

Stick to low carb/fat and high protein and I think you'll be fine.

Good luck x

Thanks girlies, am just going to beg her to let me stay on i'll get practicing the puppy dog eyes.

I still have a bit to loose anyway so I won't worry for now xx

Back