Hey :D newbie here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ktb87, 3 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Ktb87

Ktb87 Member

Heey just came across this on my apps n thought I'd be nosy and see how it works! What I've seen about it so far it's great! I've had weight issues most of my life and really struggled to lose it! You get soo jealous and just wish u cud b a size 10 abd weight conscience about everything! Few years ago I lost 4 stone but due to various things put most of it back on! Lately it's really started getting to me so decided to start slimming world! Thought I'd struggle like usual but doin well! I've lost a stone n a half in 3 weeks and goin the gym I feel amazin! I think support like this is great as you sometimes feel the people around u don't understand and coming on here it gives u that extra boost to carry on!! Said enough now hehe Fingers crossed il b beach ready in no time :D x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ktb87

Ktb87 Member

If anyone has any tips or suggestions that can help :D x

4. sigourney

sigourney Gold Member

Stay positive . Ask Anything even if it sounds stupid . I'm sure someone will have an answer :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

5. Ktb87

Ktb87 Member

Awww thanks very much! This site really helps! It's just the little boost u need 2 keep goin! X

6. sigourney

sigourney Gold Member

No worries it's helping me already 1 week in x

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with the diet

Irene xx

8. Ktb87

Ktb87 Member

How u both finding it?? X

9. sigourney

sigourney Gold Member

Inspirational x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.