Hey everyone! :) from WW Newbie

Hey Irene thanks for your post and also for your Rep! :)

I did have a quick read through before and it said it increased at 20 post and again at 50. I am trying to set up another ticker so maybe i will just have to get cracking with my posts.

Thank you for your help. xx

just get reading other peoples diaries - you'll be at 50 posts in no time :) xxx

Lol yes I'm sure i will be at least 50 by the end of the weekend.

However it seems to have worked now even though it wasn't having any of it last night so I have my shiny new ticker now. I also plan to help with my weight loss by having a proper retail therapy session with the girls this afternoon. Tehe. :D xx

good luck in our race :D shall be checking in on you tomorrow and monday to see how you do at WI :D

have a lovely time shopping this saft :D xxx

Hi Saski,
I,m new to this site aswell, joined in april but was away most of may so I,m back to it. I luuuvvve reading all the diaries for tips , its much better than ww,s own website! I,ve done ww on & off since my little girl was born and shes six now so I,ve no excuse!
Not brave enough to do my own diary as yet(bit of a technophobe) but you never know give it a few more posts and we,ll both have our own diaries! Good luck Saski

Thank you Rach for your Good luck wishes. Good luck to you to. I think I need to get my act together. They all have some really good losses this week. oOo pressure. Tehe.

I did have a lovely time shopping thank you. How was your day? Hope it was a good one. :) xx

Hey bear

I'm good thank you how are you? I had an awesome time shopping thanks. I spent a bit too much money though opps. Oh well you have to treat yourself from time to time eh. Did you have a good day?

Hey GD been looking forward to meeting you. :) Thank you for your welcome and well done on your weight loss this week. Hope you are having a lovely weekend.

Talk to you soon m'dears. xxx

Hey Jo,

Thank you for your welcome and welcome to you too. Well done on your stone of weight loss already that's fab. I'm looking forward to getting to that mile stone! :) Not too much longer to wait hopefully.

This place is really addictive I'm sure we will both have diaries up and running very soon. It's fairly easy to use which is great as I am technologically challenged as well. Fortunately my boyfriend studies Computer Science so can help me out in times of computer related needs. :D lol

I hope you have a really good week and get back into your routine. I'm going to be looking out for your diary ;)

xx

Hey

I had a lovely day thanks! Caught up with the house work, exciting stuff then just watched some films most of the day, good day doing not very much!

And guess what, I'm doing exactly the same today! ha ha!

Oh well never mind everybody deserves a treat :p

Have a lovely day!:Dxx

Awww I love lazy days. Shame about that pesky housework interfering in your rest day. :)

Any good films that you can recommend from yesterday? I bought Slumdog Millionaire yesterday as i've heard lots of good things but I haven't actually seen it yet. So that could be a plan.

Hope you enjoy today too. :) xx

hey you, hope you're having a good day? dont know where the summer has gone, its FREEZING up here!

xx

Slumdog is brillian, one of the best films I've seen in ages! Have you seen Grand Tourino? If you haven't then you definitely should when it's out on DVD, it fantastic!!!

Yesterday was a dayof chick flicks, PS I Love You, Never Been Kissed, that kind of thing, films I don't get to see when my OH is here ha ha ha x

I second on Gran Torino.. amazing.. really one of the best films i have seen in ages! xxx

hey you, hope you're having a good day? dont know where the summer has gone, its FREEZING up here!

xx

Hey my love I am having a good day thank you. How about you? I'm recovering from one or two or seven drinks :eek: last night. Fear not they were all pointed so it's all good. I'm just feeling a tad delicate. All my own doing of course. :copon:

I am so unimpressed that the summer has left. I love the hot weather plus my boyfriend plays a lot of cricket and it's so much better to watch cricket when it's nice and sunny. :sigh:

Hopefully it will come back soon. I'm quite enjoying sitting and catching up on some telly. Yay tennis is on. I love Federer. *swoon* tehe

Got anything nice planned for today? xx

Awesome I'm really looking forward to seeing it. And i will defo look out for Gran Torino when it comes out. Thank you both. Do you have any idea when it is out?

Aww chick flicks are wicked I have the same problem with my boyfriend he's not a big fan. Bless. I haven't seen Never Been Kissed in years! What a film! :D hehe xx

I just love it, it still makes mecry at the end coz I'm so happy for her and the Teacher is soooooooooooooooooo hot, yum yum yum!!!!

Gran Torino is out on the 29th June, you can pre-order it on amazon. It is brill! I wasn't really that fussed to see but the OH insisted and I'm so glad I did, take tissues tho :cry:

xx

well done on keeping your points in control even where drink was involved - thats excellent! :D

i like federer too, only reason i'll ever leave tennis on for more than 2 seconds! :p x

You are right bear the teacher is delightful to the eye :D. I most definitely would. tehe. Sadly i had no such good looking teachers at my school. Not that that should be encouraged of course. :innocent0002:

Why thank you Rach I was quite impressed to be honest although again probably shouldn't be encouraged. What a bad influence i am. *Sigh*

Did you have a nice afternoon/evening ladies? Anyone else planning on watching the apprentice final? xx

So glad federer won *swoon*

Back