~Hey everyone - new here xx ~

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Without The Pounds' started by xxemmaxx, 13 November 2008 Social URL.

1. xxemmaxx

xxemmaxx Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hiyaaaa :):)

I have joind minimins to loose my pregnancy pounds :)

I had my son ryan daniel on the 28th of june - he was 10 days late and weighed in at 10lbs on the dot..

I weighed myself the day of going in for induction and i had put on 4 stone in pregnancy - i also weighed myself the day coming home from hosp and i weighed 2 stone lighter - but still struggling to loose the extra 2 stone and more hopefully!!

Im on weighwatchers because it worked successfully for me before..

Looking forward to getting to know you and thanks for reading xx :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sarahloveswelshcobs

sarahloveswelshcobs Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(8.19%)
    Diet:
    low carb, low fat
    GOOD LUCK!

My baby is 4 weeks old tomorrow.

I came out of hospital HEAVIER than when I went in ! Work that one out... !?!

I'd initially lost a good chunk of weight this year before finding out I was pregnant. Now the fluid retention has gone - I'm 8lb lighter than I was when I found out I was 8 weeks pregnant at the end of March.

Got a long way to go - but goals are there to be achieved, and achieve it I will :)

4. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Hi Emma......good luck for your weight loss journey......keep us informed.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.