Hey everyone...newbie in town :)

I also hate chairs with arms, or when out at a restaurant booths!! i'm looking forward to the day when I don't have to give things like that a second thought.

I've just read this now. I'm at 3stone gone as you know, and you're right, I don't look like ive lost anything ! It's quite frustrating really coz it's a hell of alot of weight! I'm hoping by 5 stone down, people will actually notice but I'll still be 24 stone! Even 10 stone down I'll still be 19 stone! Argh!! At least me and you are in it together now! Same starting weight etc! Wish you lived closer so we could go on fatty sweaty panty walks together lol :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Some people are worried about offending so do not comment about your weight loss. People have commented on mine but I feel personally like I have lost little and its 8 stone in my case! Sure I have needed new clothes, put my car seat forward etc but I look in the mirror and see a big person looking back. So I base it on other things like new clothes etc. BMI is not everything but I was pleased when I got it below 50, then 40, then 35 I am hoping in Jan I will go below 30. But I do sometimes think and feel like I have lost nothing its strange.

Some people are worried about offending so do not comment about your weight loss. People have commented on mine but I feel personally like I have lost little and its 8 stone in my case! Sure I have needed new clothes, put my car seat forward etc but I look in the mirror and see a big person looking back. So I base it on other things like new clothes etc. BMI is not everything but I was pleased when I got it below 50, then 40, then 35 I am hoping in Jan I will go below 30. But I do sometimes think and feel like I have lost nothing its strange.

Yeah I read somewhere that someone said the same as you. That they have never got used to being thinner etc... I've been very overweight for about 9 years now so to imagine myself slim
Is very very difficult. When I was slimmer my life was totally different to know so I was a diff person. My bf has only known me big so worries it won't be me when I've lost weight!

I hope I feel something after 8 stone. I'll still be 21 stone so still large but less large if you know what I mean. Well done on what you have achieved though, those bmi numbers are defo something to be proud off. I love seeing mine go down every time I lose, I know I'm getting healthier with each point dropping :) xx

I'll be glad of some smaller bras! They are so expensive for bigger sizes! X

That has to be my fave bit of losing weight - I used to pay more for a bra than I did for a top. Gone down to a 34/36 DD now and paid seven euro for a bra today and it fits!

Hello ladies didn't want to just read and run!

I'm a larger lady too starting weight at 17st8lb, 25lb so far gone but have not weighed after the Xmas period ( I'm too scared lol) and I can't see any difference :( it's nearly 2 stone and I still feel and think i look the same as before! Some days or if someone mentions it I might feel better but it's probably psychological! It's not stopping me from doing it as I can see the scales changing but I just wanted to say I feel the same and I hope it changes as it goes further down!
Good luck ladies ive read about some brilliant achievements!! X

well done hun! thats a great loss! keep at it and you will soon see a difference im sure :) good luck to you too...and heres to us being a couple of those brilliant achoevements :)

thanks for the posts everyone :) its good to know im not on my own and other people feel the same way!

omg @ purpleroses...i hate resturants booths too!! and for some reason my mates all love to sit at them lol! the good thing is we are all on the right road now and one day we will not have to worry about chairs etc!

I cant wait to be able to upload some before/after pics :) hopefully by 2014 for my 30th birthday ill be able to upload some pics of me at my target weight :) FINGERS CROSSED x

I reeeeeeally hope we do hun!! :)

Well im back to work tomorrow (boo) but hopefully ill meet some friends afterwards to bring in the new year. Have you got any planns?

aww! hope you feel better soon. Happy new year :)

Happy new year everyone!! Lets make 2013 a great one :) xx

Back