Hey everyone

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by Bolan Shapes, 10 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Bolan Shapes

Bolan Shapes New Member

I've lost 4 stone since January after going to the gym 3 times a week and eating healthily. My problem is, is that I have quite 'loose' skin? It's not a HUGE deal at this point I don't think..? But, my question is, when I get down to my goal weight, will it all just be flabby?

Basically, I started off losing my first 2 stone doing just cardio, I had no idea adding weights would help, but since then i've added them and lost another 2 stone. I've got just 2 more stone to lose, if I keep up the weights, and 40-50 minute cardio at the gym 3 times a week, will I be fine when I get down to my goal weight, which is 12 stone?

Thanks in advance, I just don't want to be so flabby if I get down there, and I dont' really want to be buggered now, as I eat healthily, 3 meals a day, and snack on fruit or weightwatchers alpen bars. So surely there's nothing wrong with my diet?
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.