Hey everyone

Lovely_Laura

Moooooo
I've not been on this part of the forum for a while so thought I'd pop over and see how all us Wemitts are doing.:)

Hello to any new folk I haven't welcomed.

Hope everyone's cheerful and happy with their diets and losses. We'll get there and be happy before too long.:D

Hi!

You know what's great about this place?? People actually understand here what it's like to be seriously overweight and struggle to do anything about it.

I get sick of every answer to a medical question being 'because you're fat'. IF it were that easy to lose weight we would have all done it already!

So support from others who have been in the same situation is awesome.

I'm happy with my kickstart of a stone last week. Let's hope I can keep it up!

Well done Lemonpillows (love your name) a stone is an awsome loss and I know you 'will' keep it up with all the support you get on here.

yup lemonpillows most people just dont understand how tough it is to be very overweight. this place is a haven from that. well done on your cd progress so far :)

Hey Laura & other fellow wemitts ;) your all doing so well! I had a blip this week and feel soo bloody awful, gutted.com :( nothing I have done different really, I would understand if I had ate a yummy pizza or something :sigh:
But it does mean I am even more determined! Food wise I am fine, its the exercise part I have to get to grips with now I recon! wish me luck. Keep up the good work everyone, its soo hard having lots & lots of weight to loose :sigh:
xxx

Back