Hey everyone

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by Lovely_Laura, 27 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Lovely_Laura

Lovely_Laura Moooooo

Start Weight:
    33st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    11st0.5lb(33.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've not been on this part of the forum for a while so thought I'd pop over and see how all us Wemitts are doing.:)

Hello to any new folk I haven't welcomed.

Hope everyone's cheerful and happy with their diets and losses. We'll get there and be happy before too long.:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lemonpillows

lemonpillows Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(18.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi!

You know what's great about this place?? People actually understand here what it's like to be seriously overweight and struggle to do anything about it.

I get sick of every answer to a medical question being 'because you're fat'. IF it were that easy to lose weight we would have all done it already!

So support from others who have been in the same situation is awesome.

I'm happy with my kickstart of a stone last week. Let's hope I can keep it up!

4. Ronsy

Ronsy Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(19.03%)
    Diet:
    Hypnosis & Low Carb
    Well done Lemonpillows (love your name) a stone is an awsome loss and I know you 'will' keep it up with all the support you get on here.

5. colly strings

colly strings ooh la la

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.5lb(22.13%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting/gym
    yup lemonpillows most people just dont understand how tough it is to be very overweight. this place is a haven from that. well done on your cd progress so far :)

6. gonnagetslim

gonnagetslim size 14 here I come

Start Weight:
    22st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Lost(%):
    8st11lb(38.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey Laura & other fellow wemitts ;) your all doing so well! I had a blip this week and feel soo bloody awful, gutted.com :( nothing I have done different really, I would understand if I had ate a yummy pizza or something :sigh:
    But it does mean I am even more determined! Food wise I am fine, its the exercise part I have to get to grips with now I recon! wish me luck. Keep up the good work everyone, its soo hard having lots & lots of weight to loose :sigh:
    xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.