• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hey Everyone!!

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
I'm back again...well kind of. I'll be back on LT from Monday again, so hopefully things will be back on track and I'll be raring to go.

I've missed it and I think being short on the money for it for a few weeks was a blessing in disguise, I had a little meltdown with it all.

I felt I'd pressured myself into so much and I felt pressure from other people to do it and it was getting me down that I just needed to take some time out and decompress from it all and I feel that I'm ready to continue.

I've looked at all my lovely clothes in smaller sizes I have waiting for me and I am desperate to fit into them, so from monday, that will be me back on the diet and hopefully for good.

I hope you're all well and looking forward to speaking to people I know and the newbies who have joined since I've been away!

:) xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

kelly22_1

loves minimins
hi abbie, good to see you back i remember you from last time, not on LT myself yet but hoping to start myself just need a little support to stick with it this time. hope all goes well for you xx

Jesi

Silver Member
Hi Abbey welcome back, wow it's unreal... I can remember when you first told us you were pregnant :) now you have a gorgeous child.

You know the diet hun and I'm sure you will get back on the wagon in no time. Good Luck..

Jesi
xx

hey abbie hows things been for you since you stopped did the other diet stuff work? have been losing weight?. i too have been off of tfr for 4 weeks (well almost 4) and have maintained although think i have put on this week lol but start back on tuesday so cant wait lol x x x

Jayne33

Fighting for My Health
Welcome back Abi. Good luck hun xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Calorie Counting 18
Junk Basket 0
Calorie Counting 9
Orlistat (Xenical) 1
Introductions 0