• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hey everyone :)

Hi all I am another newbie. My name is Kim , I am 30 years old and have spent most of my life wishing the skinny person inside of me would come out and take over. I am tired of making excuses as to why i am the way I am so instead I have decided that I am going to make myself accountable.

Would love to make some new friends who are on the same journey as myself.

Kindly, Kim :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi hun and welcome, this is a great forum and am sure you will meet lots of like minded people along the way xx

Hi Traymanda,
Thank you for the welcome. Very appreciated.

Suzisu

Hello and Welcome,

What diet are you following? I've found loads of awsome inspiration and advice on this site.

Good luck on your journey.

Sue x

NiaX

Silver Member
Hi, welcome to the forum!

You sound like you have a fantastic attitude towards weightloss. Good luck on your journey!

Hi Sue and Niax,
Thank you for your welcome.
Sue I am going to do the old WW points system. It worked very well last time, it was just me that didn't work well at keeping off what I lost. New day and new start so will see how I go this time :)
Good luck also with your journeys.

angel_uk

hello and warm welcome. i'm fairly new here too and forum is a great source of information and support. good luck and all the best with your journey:)

Hi Sis! First of all....well done on your first week weight loss! Awesome job! I know u can succeed. My beautiful Sis!
Secondly, thank you for sharing this site with me. Lastly, thank u for being an amazing Sister, friend and constant means of support and motivation for me! Love ya heaps!
xoxo

Awwww you just brought a tear to my eye Hun. Love you too. Will be right by your side Hun. Xoxoxox

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Calorie Counting 18
Junk Basket 0
Calorie Counting 9
Orlistat (Xenical) 1
Introductions 0