Hey girlies!

saraian24

Gold Member
Well as you all know ive had a hell of a bad few weeks and trying to get back on track and failing miserably - and only having lost a few pounds as well has been pretty crap for me recently.

Well had a chat with Sally my CDC tonight and just completely rambled at her (poor woman) and she was quite understanding and told me I must get back on track and pull myself together - so good stuff from her bless her.

Please girls give me the kick up my butt i need. Ive had a bad few weeks but as of sat all the stress that ive had recently is gone (ie a naughty puppy going back home again), stephen atschool full time and potty trained. Im looking forward to sat big time and until then i have porridge and water too muddle through. :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

So please please girls can you please kick me up the backside and slap me about a lot!

kick up butt, coming

Just think how bad you feel now & how good you feel when you are in the zone on CD..... Get your head in gear & as you already know you won't go far wrong..... 12 weeks to christmas, & you could be well & truely on your way to goal!

Good luck hun. xx

Thanks!!!

Roll on tomorrow and all other restarts dont count! I cant wait till breakfast, i cant wait to get stuck into my porridge!!!

good for you i love the porridge too keep thinking positive and you will get positive rewards

hey im in the same boat ive not been on the diet for 3 weeks now ,, naughty me :whoopass:so i know how u feel ... its day 1 for me 2morrow but im gonna do it stuff it i thought ive put up a calendar on the fridge and im gonna cross off the days 1 by 1 as i do it..and plan 2 stay on the diet at least till chrimbo then take it from there.. so come on you can do it ..WE CAN DO IT ... if i can you can i am prob the worlds worst 4 will power but i am gonna do it this time ( remind me i said that will u if im naughty:eek:) only kidding come on not long till christmas and u could be 3 stone lighter whooooo xxxx

Morning ladies! ive just had my first porridge and omg ush and still get too eat 2 more of them - head is spinning lol!
About to grab first pint of the day and looking forward to today, i nipped into tesco last night and got some healthly foods or my kids so im going to make them some good healthy foods so i will be eating healthily and they will be too. Im going to make a sausage cassorole for them and some mash so as lovely as ir will be i will be having some gorgeous herby chicken breast and mushrooms :)

Thanks for the lovely messages and pms i got last night. I dont want to fail and will not fail!

Back