hey guys on SS+, am doing so well have a look

BLUE-FLOWER

hey had my 3 weight check today and loss 5lbs, so thats 19lbs loss in 3 weeks, am so please as i have been having my fair share of chicken and prawns++, but i did go to the gym 3 times and burned about 600cal each time. I have my birthday dinner on sunday and will eat all 3 course meal so am going to do SS only this week, gym and bars for gym days so am not running on zero cal.;););)

thats great to lose that on SS+
Well done

well done. sounds good

That's really good - I have to start SS+ next week and I'm really worried! So stories like this are great for me to read. (I feel like I'm starting a new job and I don't know anything! :eek:)

Hey Jacey, I moved from ss to ss+ on wednesday because I felt rough and my weight loss `seemed` to have slowed down. Had weigh in today and lost 3lb, which is normal for me on SS!

I know what you mean about worrying! I was terrified when I had that first taste of real food, but I have to say, I feel much better for it !!

Blue flower-WELL DONE, have a fab birthday, and just make sensible choices !!

Thats brilliant. I had my 1st week last week and only lost 1lb. pretty sure im not in ketosis as im hungry, but hopefully my 2nd week will be better (fingers crossed). Enjoy ur bday dinner for me. x

Brilliant, Well done!!

hey had my 3 weight check today and loss 5lbs, so thats 19lbs loss in 3 weeks;););)

Well Done Blue-Flower!!
That has really motivated me to continue with ss+

Hey Jacey, I moved from ss to ss+ on wednesday because I felt rough and my weight loss `seemed` to have slowed down. Had weigh in today and lost 3lb, which is normal for me on SS!

I know what you mean about worrying! I was terrified when I had that first taste of real food, but I have to say, I feel much better for it !!
Thanks macy12 - tonight's the night when I have to 'change over', fingers crossed I do as well as you! :eek:

(BTW whereabouts in Surrey are you?)

dont forget you cant SS past BMI of 25... move on up to 810 which you can do until BMI of 20.

i am just looking at your weight tracker which says your bmi is 25 so if this is correct please move on up plans!

well done on what you have achieved its fab xxx

Back