• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hey Guys

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
S: 12st12lb C: 12st6lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 0st6lb(3.33%)
Hello everyone! Im considering starting WW next Tuesday evening. But have a question. Ive had great success on the diet on the past, but that is surviving on ready meals and snacks and making up points with treats. But now I cook all my own food for me and all the family, I was just wondering how people go about working out the points values, when dishing out portions? Will I need to be making a seperate portion for myself preweighed? thanks in advance :) xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 19st2lb C: 19st2lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 42 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
just point everything you put in and divide by the number of portions it makes?

for example, i cook for two people but i usually give my OH a larger portion. However to be safe i just divide the whole recipe by 2 and then i can't be wrong with my points x

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
S: 12st12lb C: 12st6lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 0st6lb(3.33%)
ahh okay I'll try my bestest :) Good to see your still going with WW then! m going to try go it alone at home now as the class I used to go to has changed days! Im not sure how succesful that will be... Fingers crossed! Monday it is, with one weigh per week.... x

S: 19st2lb C: 19st2lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 42 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
i'm sure you will manage just fine :) cooking is the way forward though definitely - i find it much easier cooking than with ready meals - cheaper too! :) x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A
Junk Basket 0
Weight Loss Diaries 1
Introductions 0
Introductions 0
Lipotrim Forum 4