Hey ho to all! And for PCOS girls...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by BigLors, 30 May 2008 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. BigLors

BigLors Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    After a severe talking to from Leah (har de har), i am here to update everyone on bump!

Started CD in Jan, and my details are at bottom of this post for those who dont know me!

In Feb, after CD for 6 weeks, and losing over 2 stone, i found out i was pregnant! As a sufferer of PCOS, my system is all to crap, and we also had a misc last year. So, altho it was a suprise, myself and Gav were and still are obviously totally thrilled!

Am now over the half way mark at 20+2, due in October, and all is going just grand! Toots is turning out to be an acrobat guys!

So as i said i just thought i would drop by, let you know how things were, and also maybe give a bit of hope to fellow PCOS girls out there, or anyone else who wants to make a small person!

Love to all
    Laura x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

I'm such a good stalker :) xxx

4. BigLors

BigLors Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    I know...you cant help it chickadee!
    Luv ya x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.