Hey im a NEWBIE

Hi my names mel im 23 and iv had 3 girls. i joined sw last thurs 17 may 2012.
bit nervous as hate going to group things on my own but i plucked up the courage joined and was very disappointed at my weight of 13st 11lb :(
My 1st weigh in will b in 2 days time 24th and im bricking it as for the first evening and 1st whole day i was drinking capri-suns and calypso's and they are 4-5 syns each so depressing but have finally got the hang of it and practically live on yoghurts fruit pasta tuna and j/s ( jacket spuds)!

i dont get out much because of the children exercise wise so managed to get hold of exercise dvds (kerry katona ) brill women she is!
managed 10 mins this morning before giving up and landing myself on ere registering.
hoping to find georgeous recipes and great support from people to help me get the motivation i need.

wish me luck for thurs 1st weigh in xxx

Welcome to the forum you will find lots of helpful encouragement on here. I hope you have a good read of your books and ask your consultant about all the good stuff you can eat on SW not just yogurts and spuds , you can eat all sorts of meats just trim the fat. Make sure you eat plenty so you dont get too hungry and start snacking on the wrong foods. Have alook on the recipe section on here and check the syn board for anything you are not sure of.

Very good luck!!!

Welcome Abimummy2007.
Don't worry too much with the specialty excercising at first - get your head sorted with the plan and incorporate something gradually that you're happy to keep up with. I find DVD's a bit of a bind (finding the time, getting changed, showered dressed again) so never end up doing them for long.
Good luck for 24th.

Yup, I agree the most important thing is to get the diet and the syn allowance right before worrying about exercise.

Welcome , welcome. Sw is amazing, mega and so good for you...........enjoy and enjoy this lovely site where everyone is so helpful.

I promise you , you can be one hundred percent honest here and everyone will rally to help you............

Good luck and enjoy !!!

Back