• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hey I'm back and more determined

Hi everyone, I'm back, it's 9 months since I was last here.. did lipotrim to lose weight to go to Oz and see my best friend, was ther for 5 weeks and when I came back I was 3 lbs lighter (my friend is very health conscious ) but I had a fab time just made sure I watched what I ate. I started back on it yesterday as I have now but 13lbs back on but I also want to lose more than that and get back to what I use to be and I am going to be a Nana in Nov and would love to feel good about myself and take my grandson swimming. There are a few of you I remember from then and a lot of new one's...hope your all doing well and looking forward to all the help and support you get on here xxx:):):)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 11st4lb G: 8st4lb
good luck! :)

xsarahloux

~~someday!~~
S: 15st6lb C: 15st6lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 38.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hi!

welcome back, sounds like you have some great motivation to do it so i'm sure you'll succeed!

best of luck! xxx

S: 18st12lb C: 17st2lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 36.5 Loss: 1st10lb(9.09%)
welcome back ang good luck xxx

G: 12st7lb
Welcome back and good luck OZ is where i'd love to go one day when i can sit on a plane for hours and not feel massive :) and enjoy the flight not lothe it

debz x

S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hey woman, you know the score -get into it! ;)

GOOD LUCK!

S: 17st0lb C: 14st0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 28.9 Loss: 3st0lb(17.65%)
Hey!

Welcome back, best of luck with everything!! I'm sure you know what to expect... :)

Hannah

Doirin

Positivity is the key
S: 20st5lb C: 14st1lb G: 13st3lb Loss: 6st4lb(30.88%)
Hi,
welcome back and best of luck for your first week. Congratulations on the upcoming Nana-hood. Exciting time for you. Best of luck.
Doirin

Elle-Emm

Gold Member
S: 19st7lb C: 11st2lb G: 10st7lb Loss: 8st5lb(42.86%)
Welcome back :) sounds like you must have had a wonderful time in Oz - with many more, even happier times to come with the grandkid!

best of luck with LT - you know the score, you'll be fine ;)

BetsyBotox

Silver Member
S: 22st7lb C: 9st12lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 21 Loss: 12st9lb(56.19%)
Welcome back Monkeymoo. You're so lucky being in Australia, it's a place I really really really want to visit.

Good luck on losing the weight you want to lose. I'm sure you'll be very successful and be swimming with your Grandson in a few weeks.

X

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Welcome back and good luck, you'll be chasing that new baby before you know it!

x

nicolas

Silver Member
S: 13st9lb C: 13st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 34.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hi welcome back, congrats on weight you lost, and best of luck to shift rest of it :)