hey im new

odharnait

hello everyone well i started slimming world 3 weeks ago and lost 5 1/2 pound but last night i stayed the same so was a bit saddened by it :sigh: new day a new start. just wondering which days do u think gets the best weight loss.tks everyone

Welcome to the forum, and well done with your loss so far, that's excellent.

well done on your loses - dont get to dishearted that you STS as it is better that you did not but any on (positive) and we all get some times when we sts and put on, it is part of the journey.
i dont think it matters what day you do - definately the time. i do sw at home by myself and weight myself first thing in the buff but the night before i always make sure that it is light what i eat and gerenally as a rule of thumb eat red

I think it depends on your body as we area all different. I think that red works best for me, so I tend to have more red than green or EE days. There are people in my class who have wopping losses on just green or just ee so I say give it all a go and see which suits your body best. Well done so far and dont let a maintain get you down - just keep on and think it will be twice as much next week!

Well done on your weight loss. It really is good.
Don't be disheartened about your STS.
My 2nd and 3rd weigh in I had STS, and I was disappointed as I stuck to plan 100% but I carried on and it shifted nicely.
Good luck. I am sure next week you will show a nice loss.

Hi,
I'm also new on here, and at SW, I joined 3 weeks ago too......well done on the weightloss.
I found green days better for me , as I love pasta, rice and SW chips :p and I use my 2nd b choice for meat. Works well for me at the moment.
Good luck & keep going :)

Welcome to site, don't be disheartened, we all have weeks when we want more but slowly and surely is best, so just stick with it and you will get there. Congratulations on the loss so far.

Hello and welcome to this fab forum! xx

depends on what you put in the veg soup and what day you are on peas, parsnips and potatoes on a red day are either hex or synned

*waves* Hello, this is the best forum for inbetween classes I love it here and well done on your losses :)

Back