Hey , I'm new !

getfitjenni

Hey :) I'm new and would love to share my journey with you's.

well my starting weight was 163lb(started 8/2/12) my current weight is 161lb , my goal weight is 140lb.

I'm doing the best I can , this is what I am eating and doing...

I have fruit for breakfast , then something light for lunch , then a nice meal for dinner NO - McDonalds
- KFC
- Fizzy juice
- Chips
- Chocolate
- Crisp's
- Biscuits
Basically no junk food and things that contain alot of sugar!
I have only been drinking water and the odd glass of milk , I do a 50 minute exercise DVD everyday then go 20 minute's walking my exercise is limited due to a health condition.

I need to have a nice beach body for the 28th of june becuase I'm going to spain. have you's any tips ? is their anything I'm doing wrong ?:confused:

I think what u are doing sounds great, plus plenty of exercise too - well done and good luck

shrinkingannie said:
I think what u are doing sounds great, plus plenty of exercise too - well done and good luck

Doing the herbalife shake diet which is two shakes two snacks and one healthy meal

during lunch time i tend to cut out meat options , lately ive been eating
1 teaspoon light cream (30 cals) cheese spread on a body wise 80 cal wrap..alfalfa sprouts and sliced cuccumbers and a dash of hot sauce
i have 2 of these during lunch pretty healthy

sunnilove said:
during lunch time i tend to cut out meat options , lately ive been eating
1 teaspoon light cream (30 cals) cheese spread on a body wise 80 cal wrap..alfalfa sprouts and sliced cuccumbers and a dash of hot sauce
i have 2 of these during lunch pretty healthy

See its not the cals that matter, its the sat fats and the sugar content. Often the low cal option can be nearly as bad for you as the full fat one due to additives so it keeps its taste. Im not trying to lecture you, only help you but the wraps are not the best option. They will only satisfy your hunger for a short time and not keep you full. If you want to steer clear of meat at lunch why not have a large salad with everything green you can think of and try cut the wraps/ bread and the cheeses and dressings out. Do you mind me asking how much weight you lost in a week eating like this?

See its not the cals that matter, its the sat fats and the sugar content. Often the low cal option can be nearly as bad for you as the full fat one due to additives so it keeps its taste. Im not trying to lecture you, only help you but the wraps are not the best option. They will only satisfy your hunger for a short time and not keep you full. If you want to steer clear of meat at lunch why not have a large salad with everything green you can think of and try cut the wraps/ bread and the cheeses and dressings out. Do you mind me asking how much weight you lost in a week eating like this?
2 lbs started on the 22nd of feb. looking at the package right atm
0 sugars
1g of fat
low in sodium.
they seem to fill me up ...ive never been a HUNGRY eater, i just made horribly bad food choices would rather eat deep fried whatever instead of a salad, and drink alot of beer.

sunnilove said:
2 lbs started on the 22nd of feb. looking at the package right atm
0 sugars
1g of fat
low in sodium.
they seem to fill me up ...ive never been a HUNGRY eater, i just made horribly bad food choices would rather eat deep fried whatever instead of a salad, and drink alot of beer.

Its just if you want that kick start then cut them out even for a week or just have one wrap rather than 2. I lost 5lbs this week and a total if 25lbs in 6 weeks so i can tell you it does work.

Its just if you want that kick start then cut them out even for a week or just have one wrap rather than 2. I lost 5lbs this week and a total if 25lbs in 6 weeks so i can tell you it does work.
yeah i didnt have them all week,,i think i had it twice but ill deff keep the look out for that kinda thing

sunnilove said:
yeah i didnt have them all week,,i think i had it twice but ill deff keep the look out for that kinda thing

Yeah and some walking or the gym just try get a half hour in 5-6 days of the week. We will do this. So determined this time.

sunnilove said:
ive been walking to college everyday its about a 20-25 min walk and i do have free access to the gym there so i will be doing that monday!

Ive free gym in my college but i never end up going. I joined a gym right beside my house and my friend drags me along now but i gotta say im loving it

Hey there!!!!
Just started ww pro points, Does anyone know how many points alpen high fruit with skimmed milk is.

Thanks and good luck :0}

Lsecrets said:
Hey there!!!!
Just started ww pro points, Does anyone know how many points alpen high fruit with skimmed milk is.

Thanks and good luck :0}

Not a clue youd be better off posting in the weight watchers thread on this

Back