is starting to disappear!
Hello all,

A little introduction.

I've been on all the conventional diets:
WeightWatchers
Slimming World
Rosemary Connelly
as well as my own healthy eating

and tried slimming tablets (various types) and patches but I have limited success each time and then put even more weight on. On average, I've gained a stone a year.

I suffer from depression, I comfort and binge eat, all things which don't help. My family don't understand, they think it's me being lazy. I eat in secret, then feel ashamed.

I want to be able to try diets and have somewhere that I can talk about how I feel and get some support - looking at the posts, it seems this place it right for me.

Good luck to everyone on their own personal journey

x x x

Welcome to Minimins, have you decided which diet youre going to follow :)

Not sure yet. I've never tried a VLCD but I've heard that people with depression shouldn't.

I thought I would try and just eat healthily for a short while, to get my head in order before attempting a specific diet.

Any idea, help, hints and tips would be most welcome.

Irene,

Pardon my ignorance but what or who is a CDC?

x x

Hi I am also new to this forum, good luck with what you decide to do i will be following SW.
:)
Hi, I'm new too but reading through some of the postings I think it will be a great way keep motivated and get some support from people who really know how you are feeling and understand the challenge ahead, whatever diet you are following.

Back