Hey, Newbie with over 20 stone to lose

After telling Asda to do one, I've started shopping at Tesco again. They're doing loads more in their healthy living range now and just tried one of their Chocolate muffin desserts... O..M..G it's heaven in a pot! If you like choccie and desserts then go get some. Only 166 calories but taste like 500 calories worth. 4 pro points per pot if you do WW. It's lower than WW desserts and really, really lovely. Oh, and 1lb gone today! YAY! Doing really well this week, I'm chuffed to bits.

Ooh and forgot to say, had a lush dinner yesterday too. It was only mango chilli chicken fillet with wilted spinach but was sensational. Tesco do a Mediterranean chicken fillet which is really low so will try that this week. Having fresh prawns with salad tonight followed by a Tesco healthy living crumble. Also ditched the ohso bars as they were costing me a fortune, swapping them for the Frank Bars which has upped my fibre so no more clogging!

I'm so glad I refused the bypass as it's forced me to take control. Best advice I could give anyone is just to believe in yourself. You might think you're not worth it, but you are! Listen to your body, eat what feels good and take control.

Have a lovely day everyone! xxx

Definitely :) It's a life changer surgery and the risks are beyond belief.... your willpower is amazing - you've done fabulously!

Definitely :) It's a life changer surgery and the risks are beyond belief.... your willpower is amazing - you've done fabulously!

Not without everyones support on minimins though and seeing changes. Every little sag makes me more determined lol. x

Oooooh I love the Wii Boxing. My daughter and I play a lot of Wii Fit/Wii Fit Plus lately.
Apparently I'm banned from the PC until I've done 20 minutes in the morning right now.
(got to love kids being your best cheerleaders right!)

Cheers everyone. Having another plateau week this week by the looks of it. Diabetes is messing about though as I can't seem to keep my blood sugars up and keep bouncing around hypo town. Think it throws a wobbly when I lose a few pounds then takes a while to settle itself again lol.

Wow Bubbly I have just read your whole diary and I have to say you are an absolute inspiration :D
You are doing SO well.
I don't even know you and I'm proud of you!!
My doctor keeps trying to get me to agree to weight loss surgery but I refuse, it's not worth the possible risks for me.

Keep up the good work. x

OMG wow what an inspirational diet you make all the hard work seem worthwhile and also make me realise you get out what you put in instead of faffing you have to knuckle down and get on with it THANKYOU and well done lovely xxxxxx

Awww hun :( Hope it works out for you soon. Keep up the fluid and the motivation - and measure yourself if you haven't already :)

I've had a fab few days - gone back to having my large pot of yogurt in the morning rather than 2 small ones and a Frank bar as I was getting too hungry too early and now I only need to lose 1lb to a 7 stone loss. Whatever happens, never give up though, just change your diet around and the loss will continue. I've had to adjust my insulin this week again too as I started having hypos due to too much insulin. I also notice if I have a little carbohydrate for tea, I'm not craving stuff at around 9 o'clock. Swapped back to WW frozen desserts too as I was eating far too many of the tesco healthy living chocolate muffin puds (they were sensational) but sticking to frozen ones takes the craving away (weird but true). It's going well so far.

As for measuring, well I was originally bursting out of size 6 with 1647 (think it's a size 46 as I had a few other size 46 clothes that didn't fit at all) and now I'm a size 36.

Wow! Well done for working out what works for you - you are awesome! and not only are you awesome but you're also down 5 whole clothes sizes! I wish I could give you a huge huge huge hug, you are an inspiration to keep going through the hard times because IT DOES GET BETTER! You and Tracy should be bottled and sold for inspiration and motivation and sheer awesomeness :D

Well done love :D

Awww thank you xxxxx

Yep, definitely does get better. Wish I'd done it years ago but I just wasn't ready. My OH has gone from 18 stone 11 to 14 stone 9 too and he's thrilled he's getting compliments from people and neighbours are asking him how he's done it lol. It's fab inspiring people. If anyone wants any help at all, just get in touch, always willing to support where I can.

Have a lovely day!

Jackie x

Well done on your progress, I hope I can show as much will power as you've done over the next few months.

I mean every word - well done to both of you (and you too Johnny!) Working together you're able to achieve anything - just goes to show! :)

Nearly 7stone gone Bubbly panda, that's amazing :) Well done.
I haven't lost any weight for a while hopefully it will start to come off again soon. xx

Back