Hey, newbit here!!

natnat1105

Hi all,

Thought I would introduce myself. I'm trying to get back on the dieting track. I weighed 14 stone 7lb back in 2008 and lost over 3 stone, taking me to just under 11stone 7lb. Now I am gradually gaining weight again and have gone up to 12stone 4lb.

I really want to get down to between 10-10stone 7lb. This is and has been my goal for a while.

I thought that maybe join a group of like minded people (I'm not a fan of classes) might help. I count calories and try and watch fat content to a degree and I will be back in on the wagon tomorrow morning as tonight is the last night of my holidays.

My goal is by November this year....so it's time to get going.

See you all around the forum!!

Nat x

Good luck :)

I find keeping a diary on here makes me feel more accountable...kind of like going to a group without the scary bit!

natnat1105 said:
Hi all,

Thought I would introduce myself. I'm trying to get back on the dieting track. I weighed 14 stone 7lb back in 2008 and lost over 3 stone, taking me to just under 11stone 7lb. Now I am gradually gaining weight again and have gone up to 12stone 4lb.

I really want to get down to between 10-10stone 7lb. This is and has been my goal for a while.

I thought that maybe join a group of like minded people (I'm not a fan of classes) might help. I count calories and try and watch fat content to a degree and I will be back in on the wagon tomorrow morning as tonight is the last night of my holidays.

My goal is by November this year....so it's time to get going.

See you all around the forum!!

Nat x

Good luck my first week on CD struggling today need to loose at least 5st . I have a wedding in august so really need to stick to this.

It's my first week on CD too! Day 4 now, after reading so many blogs before I started I feared it would be hard. But I've not found it hard at all :)

Back