Hey Peeps

Loulabella

Gonna be skinny!
Hi there :wave_cry:
Starting again today! Did CD 18 months ago, lost 2st but gained again due to r/s breakdown :mad: men! Back again to lose 3 stone and wear those size 10 jeans :p Maybe even an 8 but the current bf likes my curves so the aim is a 10 :rolleyes:

Be nice to find somebody to do this with as it can be lonely when you feel your doing it alone! Motivation is key!

Louise

Thanks Hun! Dont wanna fail it this time!!!!

hey louise!

welcome back, how are you feeling about restarting? i'm sure you'll lose that 3 stone in no time! and rememeber to come on here for motivation and support, i wouldn't of carried on if i didnt have this site for support! good luck hunny

welcome and good luck. have a great week

Hey Jackie - feel ok about starting again - gonna be easier I hope as I know what to be prepared for, also wont be the terrible OH to eat chocolate and crisps in front of me. Am def going to be on here daily as this is the only way to get through it I think!

How do I add my tracker???? x

Thanks Mousey! x

Hey Jackie - feel ok about starting again - gonna be easier I hope as I know what to be prepared for, also wont be the terrible OH to eat chocolate and crisps in front of me. Am def going to be on here daily as this is the only way to get through it I think!

How do I add my tracker???? x

well we're all here for you!! for your tracker once you've done it on the tracker website then it will give you the codes for you to copy and paste, copy the top code (bb) or something it starts with, and then paste it into your signature, and if you dont know how to get a ticker, click on mine and will take you to the website xx

Thanks Becky!
Cheers Jackie for the ticker advice - hopefully it works!

it has worked, well done! lol, when are you planning on starting CD then? or have you started?

welcome back and good luck hun!

Thanks Claire
Jackie, started back today - am just thinking about lunchtime shake - although I need more water as have the classic heavy head!!! Boooo

How long have you been on it???

Louise x

Thanks Claire
Jackie, started back today - am just thinking about lunchtime shake - although I need more water as have the classic heavy head!!! Boooo

How long have you been on it???

Louise x

aw you'll be fine, just get glugging the h20 and you'll feel so much better! im on week 4 and have my weigh in tonight, so am hoping for at least 2lb loss! i didn't really have all the headaches people talk about when they first start, but i think thats because even before the diet i was drinking at least 5ltrs of water a day so that prob helped! are you having the packs? or tetras? xx

aw you'll be fine, just get glugging the h20 and you'll feel so much better! im on week 4 and have my weigh in tonight, so am hoping for at least 2lb loss! i didn't really have all the headaches people talk about when they first start, but i think thats because even before the diet i was drinking at least 5ltrs of water a day so that prob helped! are you having the packs? or tetras? xx

Thanks Abz!
I am having the packs - have 10 days till see councellor again so am hoping for 7lb loss - be nice if it was more!!! I dont havea headache as such, it just feels heavy if that makes sense?

Also, I would love an msn buddy - somebody to help me and to help through the hard parts! x

you can have my msn if you want? i have the same amount of weight to lose as you, [email protected], well anyone feel free to add me! im always around lol

Back