hey people this is my first thread brilliant forum

bmgirl

hi everyone im new to this site and wanted to say how much i enjoy reading everyone's weight loss stories really encourages me to keep at it...:D

just to say im also new to lipotrim an started 2 days ago;),im finding it, ok not bad but do get hungry at times so i tend to put food in my mouth and chew it then spit it out :mad: find it really helps :jelous:. Im hoping to get down to 150lbs so to lose 48lbs :sigh:.. wish me look folks and lots and lots of encouragement please xxxx

WK 1 start weight 198lbs
WK 2
WK3
WK4
WK5
WK6
WK7

hi everyone im new this site and wanted to say how much i enjoy reading everyone's weight loss stories really encourages me to keep at it...:D

just to say im also new to lipotrim an started 2 days ago;),im finding it, ok not bad but do get hungry at times so i tend to put food in my mouth and chew it then spit it out :mad: find it really helps :jelous:. Im hoping to get down to 150lbs so to lose 48lbs :sigh:.. wish me look folks and lots and lots of encouragement please xxxx

WK 1 start weight 198lbs
WK 2
WK3
WK4
WK5
WK6
WK7

Hi,:welcome2: and good luck on your weight loss journey.:fingerscrossed:X

hi everyone im new to this site and wanted to say how much i enjoy reading everyone's weight loss stories really encourages me to keep at it...:D

WK 1 start weight 198lbs
WK 2
WK3
WK4
WK5
WK6
WK7

Hi bmgirl,
Welcome and I wish you great success with your LT journey.
This forum is an excellent source of support.
Also checkout the tread on 'advice for newbies '
It was posted by Goose and has some great advice.
Regards
Miss Piggy 123

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

WK 1 start weight 198lbs
WK 2
WK3
WK4
WK5
WK6
WK7

Hey bmgirl

Welcome aboard! Hope you get into ketosis quickly which will stop you feeling hungry. Keep visiting us all here and let us know how you're getting on.

Best wishes

Kay x

Hey im a newbie too and this forum is amazing it really keeps me going...! Best of luck with LT...! X

welcome bmgirl! wishing u all the best for the new year and a new you! u can do it! keep on posting here, i find it of immeasurable benefit and im not even starting til thursday!!! good luck! x

hi everyone thank u soooo much for welcoming me to this site i really do feel quite privileged from all of u lovely ladies welcoming me :D

Happy new year guys u have all done extremely well im right behind you an hopefully for the new year il be a new me :p cant wait xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

first weigh in on thursday il defo keep u all informed and any advice would be extremely appreciated xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi every one guess what ive had a sneaky peek at the scales as i could not resist:eek: and i was previously 93.3kg and now after 4 days i am down to 88kg wohooooo im so chuffed :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:.. my goal is 68kg ive still got a longggggg way but hey ho im sticking at it an hopefully il do well like u ladies xxx

just to update i dont feel hungry so thats a good sigh however sometimes feel bord and want to join in when i see my feller eating.. so today i had some cheese not that much but still had some.. so i didnt bother having my last shake today as didnt want the extra calories.. i hope it does not affect my weight losss however, although i have been doing the exercise bike for 20 mins per day in the evening xxxxx

i will update on Thursday my official weigh day my official loss :thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou: for welcoming me once again xxxx

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE AN GOOD LOOK AN KEEP AT IT XXXXXXXX

:wow::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::party0036::party0036::party0036:XXXX

nina22 and teapot OMG u have done amazingly well u both are my idles ur my inspiration to achieve my goal xxxxx

Ali gudluck hun on thursday and miss piggy 123 thank u so much for the reference it was very useful xx

Sarah hehir gudluck chick lets hope we both achieve what the others have amazingly achieved xxxxxxx

Thanks bmgirl,looks like you doing pretty good already.:party0049::new_year::party0016:

Thanks Bmgirl,

And well done on your weight loss.
Keep it up.
Kind regards
Miss Piggy 123

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck for tomorrow x x x

@bmgirl, hope you have a fantastic result tomorrow at the scales, I have also just started, I'm on my second day and couldn't resist a sneak peak at the scales.....4lb in 1 day, I have a good feeling about this lol. Anyway good luck and keep us updated.
louise x x

Hey everyone my weigh day today and im 87.4kg wohooooo just one pound off a whole stone in a week im sooo chuffed xxxx

Hey needtobeskinny OMG u doin well arent u second day keep it up girl ur doin really well this is an excellent forum everyone is so welcoming an friendly all the best hun keep us posted xxx

Hey everyone my weigh day today and im 87.4kg wohooooo just one pound off a whole stone in a week im sooo chuffed xxxx

Hey needtobeskinny OMG u doin well arent u second day keep it up girl ur doin really well this is an excellent forum everyone is so welcoming an friendly all the best hun keep us posted xxx
:wow::party0019:Well done!!x

@ bmgirl.....I know I can't actually believe it myself.....the loss is the only thing keeping me going.....and being on here 24/7 lol. Not feeling great today feeling a little weak and dizzy, but other half is on nights tonight so I am going to bed at 7 lol. Almost a stone in a week is bloody amazing.....you must feel so great about yourself......WELLDONE!!Louise x x

Thanx nina 22 im sooo happyxxx

Needtobeskinny -- second days are always the worst jus hang in ther girl its ur first three days that are a killer but honistly atfer then it becomes alot easier xxx

@bmgirl, thanks for the advice.....there is NO WAY I'm giving in now!
Louise x x

Back