This time...

Right, it's Monday, it's the start of a new week, so no excuses... back on it 100% today, with gym tonight. I HAVE to lose 1.5lb in wednesday to get my stone, despite the mischief over the weekend.

It is so much harder getting back into Ketosis! I woke up to a rumbly tummy this morning, and even when my tummy isn't rumbling, I am thinking about food.

Had one shake this morning and two hard boiled eggs for lunch. Plan to have my second shake at 5pm, then gym at 7pm, then home for final shake. Please dear God let me stick to it today!

Yay - stuck to plan!! DolyBeth on here recommended freezing my chocolate velvet tetra and having it as ice cream. And it really worked. Wasnt quite Ben and Jerry's but definitely good enough to curb my sweet craving for the night. You need to take it out the freezer a good 30-45mins before you can eat it though. I went to the gym until 8.30pm, and then had final shake as frozen ice cream at 9.15pm watching TV!

I'm on step 2. I've been on this step since I started Cambridge almost 4 weeks ago.

About 3/4 days I would say. You suddenly stop feeling hungry, and your breath stinks!

Weigh in in T minus 2 hours!!! Soooo nervous this week with having had a planned day off, and TOTM all week. I so desperately want to lose 1.5lb so I can get my first stone.

Have been really good since saturday so really hope I do it!

Good luck with weigh in x

Phew!!! Managed to lose 1.75lb :)

Next week I'm aiming for 3.... fingers crossed, I have no events planned this week, so should be manageable. Mind you, I'm away in October for a weekend, and have 3 parties!! God this diet is hard when you have a social life!

Well done on the loss :) x

Tbag said:
Phew!!! Managed to lose 1.75lb :)

Next week I'm aiming for 3.... fingers crossed, I have no events planned this week, so should be manageable. Mind you, I'm away in October for a weekend, and have 3 parties!! God this diet is hard when you have a social life!

Yay well done!

I have complete;y been forgetting to update my diary as I'm part of a team on here too, and keeping up with both is proving to be a bit more time consuming than I thought! Also my husband is re-doing our bathroom so has been working flat out since Wednesday, which means I've had to keep the kids busy and out of the way. Not sure about hubby, but I'm exhausted... my 3 year old has toooooo much energy!

Anyways, had a family meal at the in laws last night, and MIL did roast chicken with all the trimmings, cheese board and fruit salad. Managed to resist temptation and stick to chicken and cabbage only. Literally had to sit on my hands so I didn't sneak in even one roast potato!! Got a few comments from MIL and SIL about how little I ate, but I just said it was enough for me, and I'm aiming to lose my baby weight by Christmas so have to be strict until then...

Tried half a vanilla shake in my coffee today - it wasn't terrible, but I'm a bit of a coffee snob, my husband is Italian, and I lived in Italy for a year, so can't say it tasted amazing. Definitely drinkable though. I also bought the golden veg drink from my CDC this week which is just delicious! Perfect when I find myself walking into the kitchen and wanting to pick at something.

I'm also really into the choc tetra's frozen.

So today I had porridge for breakfast, coffee / vanilla shake at 2pm, veg drink at 5.30pm, some chicken at 7.30pm and choc tetra at 8.30pm. It felt like loads!! To be honest I've started to feel like I can't fit three products AND a meal in everyday. Has anyone else found this? The last 2 days I have done 2 products plus small meal, but don't think that's the best combo...?

Any thoughts anyone?

Just been to the gym, but bubba has a cold so ended up in our bed at 1.30am, so needless to say I didn't have much energy this morning. Decided on a swim instead and managed 40 lengths.. not too bad. Feel ravenous now though. Why does swimming always make you so hungry!

Off to my nephews 3rd birthday party in a couple of hours .... MUST NOT EAT CAKE!!!! :wave_cry:

I feel really lethargic today. No energy, so think I'll go to bed early!

Been OK today food wise, porridge, shake and frozen tetra, with a few prawns and a couple of spoons of cottage cheese as snacks. Count down to weigh in no.5 - 36 hours. Really need a good loss this week, hoping for 3-4lbs!

Week 5 weigh in and managed 3lb loss. Happy with that, and aiming for alb again next week in only 6 days. Might be tough but think I'll throw in some SS/SS+ days along with my 810 days.

Going away for the weekend 5th/6th/7th, so want to lose 3 lb next week, and then STS the following week - that would be amazing!

I'm sure you can do it :) well done on the losses xx

I've decided this diet is the most socially restrictive diet I've ever been on. You literally can't go for a drink or a meal, which means you can't go out in the evenings. My husband is loving it as he is going out with his mates loads, because I'm staying in to babysit everyday, because I can't meet friends for a meal or a drink! Next weekend we're going to Bournemouth with the kids and another family, and I'm starting to wish we weren't going as I don't know how to be on plan and enjoy myself at the same time! It doesn't help I haven't told anyone I'm on Cambridge... the person I'm going with will only comment about how bad VLCD are, and how you put all the weight back on again afterwards etc. Urggghhh..... it is so tiring being on Cambridge!

Having said that I'm sticking with it 100% as I've now lost 17.5lbs in 5 weeks, and only got 20lb left to lose.

Back