This time...

Phew - managed to lose 1.25lb! Really happy as I had two meals out and two bottles of wine to myself!!

Goal for next week is 2lb

I am LOVING 1000 cal plan. Finally I can eat real food and exercise again. I actually hate exercising but I've come to realise over the last 10 years that it is part of my life. If I wnt to be able to go out on a saturday night and not worry about food and alcohol, I have to go to the gym 3 times a week.

Also, although I've lost most of the baby weight (I was 12st3 when I fell pregnant) and I can get back in all my old clothes, they don't look nice yet as I need the exercise to tone my tummy. Still have a spare tyre round the middle post baby.

So next goal is to be under 12st7lb by the time I leave for NY on 2nd Dec

All good so far, managing to stick to 1000 cals except days I go to the gym and then I do about 1200.

so much freedom, I feel human again!

Having said that 2 days ago, I've slipped somewhat! Have been out for a curry on Saturday and had a lot of red wine! On MFP that's over 700 calories on alcohol wasted!!

Quick sneak peak on the scales shows a 0.5lb increase on last week, so need to be really good for the next two days to STS for weigh in.

I've also started picking at naughty foods again, still staying within 1000 cal but allowing a biscuit here and there instead of my fruit allowance. Need to stick to plan more.

Well 1.5lb off today, but that's only cause I was 100% within 1000cal for Sun, Mon and Tues, and been to the gym 3 days in a row!

I've only got 3 more weigh in's until I go to USA so want to be super good and lose 4lb by then as a minimum

Must reduce alcohol intake!!!

Back