hey people this is my first thread brilliant forum

Thats wot i used to do go bed early or play with my little boy hes 2 so he keeps me occupied x
The thing that got me through the first week was puttin food in my mouth munching it up completly an then spitting it out in the bin xx i
It made me feel asthough i was full an should eat anything else an it really worked for me.. Now i dont need to do that im in ketosis an the minuite u get into ketosis u will totally understand what i mean xxxxxxx

Dont give in louise keep at it u will see massive results in even one weekxx it will motivate u more xx like it has me ... I cant belive im giving people advice i feel asthough i only just started my self xxx lol xxx

hi everyone im new to this site and wanted to say how much i enjoy reading everyone's weight loss stories really encourages me to keep at it...:D

just to say im also new to lipotrim an started 2 days ago;),im finding it, ok not bad but do get hungry at times so i tend to put food in my mouth and chew it then spit it out :mad: find it really helps :jelous:. Im hoping to get down to 150lbs so to lose 48lbs :sigh:.. wish me look folks and lots and lots of encouragement please xxxx

WK 1 --- 93.3kg
WK 2 ---- 87.4kg
WK3
WK4
WK5
WK6
WK7

Hey everyone my weigh day today and im 87.4kg wohooooo just one pound off a whole stone in a week im sooo chuffed xxxx

Hey needtobeskinny OMG u doin well arent u second day keep it up girl ur doin really well this is an excellent forum everyone is so welcoming an friendly all the best hun keep us posted xxx

WooHoo!!!! Well done bmgirl that is AB FAB!!! :) :) :wee:

How long does it usually take for ketosis to kick in? Should I buy ketosis, there's no way this girl is giving up now, I'm in it for the long run.......I will be thin!! Lol x x

Hi bmgirl,

Well done on an excellent lose!!!
Regards
Miss Piggy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hey miss piggy and teapot thanx so much im well chuffedxxx

thanx teapot ive just joined the january pledge thanx to u xxxxx also teapot and everyone can u give me some words or motivation please as sometimes i say to my self whats the point xxx i dont know why as i really want to be back to my original weight before i had my little boy xxxx

Hi bmgirl

Have you though about writing down some specific reasons down why you want to lose weight? It might help you focus and take control if you know why you're doing this, so you don't give up. Put sticky notes about to remind you regularly too why you're doing it.

Hi teapot thats a great idea i think to be honist the only main 2 reasons that i want to lose weight are i want to look good again

And my other reason is that i am goin abroad to meet my mother and fatherinlaw for the first time so i dont want them to see me like this they would think would the hell my
Son married lol xxxx

Teapot gave me some good motovation pointers i also watched a utube vid on fat an unhappy my god has that motivated me again lol for the time being but its very easy to lose motivation as thr diet gets kinda boring x

@bmgirl, I'm doin ok thanks hun, little tired today after mucking out the stables, yeah I do agree it gets boring, can't stop thinking of all the things I'm going to eat when I come off this lol. But for now I like making my vanilla shake into a hot latte.....mmmmmm that's as exciting as it gets lol, how Are you doing? X x

Ha ha ha ha aww atleast ur sticking to it hun thats a gud thingxx im getting on ok il be honist though i am getting kinda bord im made everything possible from the shake mix but now im just seriously borddd xx but u know wot stick at it coz i am... Its my little boys birthday on wednesday hes 2 ive orderd a big cale for him dont know wot the hell im goin to do lolxxx

I think il probs just hav no choice but to make a shake whilst rveryone else eats thr delicious fresh cream cake x ;(

Awwww that's just cruel lol, you will be ok, just think of how you will feel after you have been strong and not eaten it! You can have plenty of next years lol x x

Awww thanx needtobeskinny ur right im goin to be strong as i dont want to be disaapointed on weigh day.. His brithaday wednesday and my weigh day thursday so im goin to be strong an buy my self a big cake wen i reach target lol xxxxxx

Back