hey, ready to finish my journey

Berryred

Gold Member
Hiya everyone, I started Cambridge at the beginning (or end 28th Dec 08!!) of the year. I wanted to be a 14 for my hubby's graduation in May. I did it!! Lowest weight around 11st 4lb.

Well been on my hols and got back and weigh in this morning 12st 0.5lb:eek: but had a fab time and started back on cd to finish off today. Been on and off with Slimming world but there was so much choice I got rather confused:sigh: so going back onto CD as I loved it

Wish me luck

:sigh: no-one ever writes on things I write

Well day 2 for me, feeling very light-headed but very positive for today:D

:sigh: no-one ever writes on things I write

Well day 2 for me, feeling very light-headed but very positive for today:D
Aw, Berryred. I will answer you. Well done for not gaining too much after your holibobs and extra well done for getting back in the saddle. I am deliberating as to whether or not to go back onto CD. I've tried to re-start but found it really difficult and my brain has me counting calories, slimming world, a bit of CD... all sorts and therefore I have gained 4lbs!!!!!!!!!

I am still coming on the boards and watching with interest, so I will keep my eyes on you. Come on girlie, you can do it!!!

Berryred im exactly the same as you i had a break after exhausting the diet i have came back 7lb heavier and im ready to give it another shot.. i have 4stone to lose to target so here goes it :) xxxx

OMG... glad to see you posting again Berry, had a big smile when i saw your thread, and then... up pops Chels as well! And looking like a bloomin' movie star as well!!! Aw. Between the two of you, you have made my day! Am struggling horribly over on the maintainers thread, but not gonna give up. Keep going honeys!

xxx

Hi Berryred,well done for getting back into CD. I hope you are having a good week?I have been back on SS this week after weeks of messing about and dabbling in the food world...really trying to maintain focus and getting a little better at it day by day. I have usually been on the main forum and intend to check into the returners more often...seeing as i am one!!!

Hi Berry hope todays been a good day and the cat returned! I'm joining you on saturday (again.) Heres to a good first week x

Great to see you Berry and Chelsea!! Best of luck with everything and keep posting!! xx

OMG... glad to see you posting again Berry, had a big smile when i saw your thread, and then... up pops Chels as well! And looking like a bloomin' movie star as well!!! Aw. Between the two of you, you have made my day! Am struggling horribly over on the maintainers thread, but not gonna give up. Keep going honeys!xxx

Ditto ditto.
Lurking again, just to see how everyone's doing and i find Redberry is back, then Katycakes posts on same thread and then Chels!!!!!:wavey:
Hope you are all well.
It is so easy to put on weight and avoid going back to those old "normal" habits of a few, instead of one.
I have just returned from my hols and dare not stand on the scales. I am just going back onto 1000CD for two weeks and then up the next steps. Don't feel any other way will work for me, as the rules are so clear on CD.
Food and drink are clearly part of a holiday for me, but found myself over-indulging too often:eek:
I started CD on 4th Sept last year, after similar holiday, but don't have the three stone 4 lbs to lose this time. Only a few unwanted pounds. Hopefully i can behave from now on.;)

Nibbles, so happy to see you! You were one of first to get to goal when I started... and was sad when you sloped off to go and maintain without minis, as I always am when someone is 'released into the wild' after a stint on here! But so glad to hear from you again and see that you are doing well, as you say the few lbs are nothing like what you had to lose last year, and that attitude puts my own panics into perspective too. If nothing else we are AWARE now when things start to slide the wrong way and we know when we are overeating (even if we still choose to continue!). I am hoping that awareness will make a difference.

So... Berryred, welcome back, you can do it... and as you see, you are NOT alone!

xxx

So... Berryred, welcome back, you can do it... and as you see, you are NOT alone!
xxx

Definitely not alone!!!!!!
Yep maintaining is through our own strengths and oh so difficult at times.
But what this diet did show me, is how good it was when i did get to goal and how much i want to stay down in that weight zone, rather than my previous BMI of 31.2 Obese!!!!
I realize that for me, i have to nip those extras lbs in the bud, as soon as they appear and not put it off til 2morrow.
For me, it has been holidays that break my discipline.
I hope, that with time, i won't need to jump back on to the upper steps of CD and that i really can control my holiday eating & drinking habits.
I would love 'slim' to be simple, without the 'restarts'.
Maybe i should just stop going on holiday. LOL.:eek:

Ditto ditto.
Lurking again, just to see how everyone's doing and i find Redberry is back, then Katycakes posts on same thread and then Chels!!!!!:wavey:
Hope you are all well.
It is so easy to put on weight and avoid going back to those old "normal" habits of a few, instead of one.
I have just returned from my hols and dare not stand on the scales. I am just going back onto 1000CD for two weeks and then up the next steps. Don't feel any other way will work for me, as the rules are so clear on CD.
Food and drink are clearly part of a holiday for me, but found myself over-indulging too often:eek:
I started CD on 4th Sept last year, after similar holiday, but don't have the three stone 4 lbs to lose this time. Only a few unwanted pounds. Hopefully i can behave from now on.;)

Aw, its like old times on here :D I'm not going to prattle on about my problems and how I am trying to overcome them, I will just say that I am really trying to get my head together and get this last stone gone. I have been looking on the net at lovely frocks for my firm's Xmas do and hoping that I will get some inspiration!!!! Katy, you have done absolutely brilliantly and I love reading your diary. Don't be hard on yourself (we all do it don't we?). xx

sorry everyone !!! Not been following for few day now! My cat went missing after I got back from hols and is still not back :-( No excuse but not in the frame IYSWIM!!

Doing well with food though, following sw, but not (lol) as in red or green but keeping mainly on red and calorie counting, whilst having one cd a day (so like a higher cd plan!!)

thanks everyone for all your messages really help to keep me going xxx

right lol

Back onto it now

Still can't find my cat:cry: Done everything we can now, leaflet drop, phoned all the vets, RSPCA ect ect. We reported him missing 2 days after, and I am really suprised to hear that after 7 day they can legally re-home them:eek: thank goodness he is microchipped, so if he is found they can contact us

Soooooo I was sat last night, drinking beer and scoffing a large:eek: bar of galaxy, and suddenly I went:confused: what the hell are you doing Emma

It was like a big slap in my face! I have to finish this journey, I want to look good on my hols in Decemeber (having a huge family get together for xmas) and thats it:D

I am back in the game, I tipped my beer and put he chocie in the fridge and gave it to hubby and kids today after their tea:kissass:

Day one down

WE CAN DO THISSSSSSSSSSS

Well done Berry for ringing your own alarm bells and stopping the comfort eating... not easy to do. Sorry about your cat hon, one of our three has vanished too, worried she may have been run over.

xxx

think with the cat it's the not knowing:(

Thankyou, I am sooo going to stick to this, I have had a look at my photos on here, it's hard to think it's me does that make sence? I just don't see myself as that:confused:

Sorry to hear about your car Berry, I have a cat too. Gld to hear the diet is going well. Good on ya xxx

still here go me

Can't get to see my cdc until next Weds though ekkkkk

Going to have to follow slimfast as from tomorrow as no cd left arrghhhh

BUT at least I am doing something yey

Oh no!!! Stick with it hon, Slimfast will be better than nothing. Can she not send you an emergency parcel?

xxx

Hey Emma!! good to see you back, i must have missed your posts , just spotted you today hun!
Hope slimfast goes ok until your CDC sorts you out!
Sorry to hear about your kitty..hope news arrives soon!
Good luck with getting back on the CD wagon
xx

Back