Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hey there :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by YNWALiverbird, 15 August 2010 Social URL.

1. YNWALiverbird

YNWALiverbird New Member

Hey guys.

I'm probably one of the youngest members, but I thought it was about time that I posted after viewing the forum for quite I while.

I'm 15 and I'm from Liverpool, I currently weigh in at 19st8lb after been dieting and exercising for a few weeks, I'm 5'10 btw.

I lost 4lb since my last weigh in which was 4 days ago which I saw as a really good achievement.

So yeah I'd just like to say hello to everyone, I'm currently not any any diets just watching what I eat. :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sharkbait1983

sharkbait1983 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Vintage Points
    hi there and :welcome: to the forums. Congrats on your 4lb weight loss - you are on your way. There is plenty of support on these forums and everyone is lovely. I was exactly the same starting weight as you a few years ago and managed to lose a couple of stone and kept it off. I am sure that with some determination you will reach your goal in no time. My top tip is to break that goal down into mini goals - it makes it easier!

Good luck on your weight loss journey

Sharkbait1983 x

4. SparklySize12

SparklySize12 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.05%)
    Diet:
    Low Fat Diet
    Hi and welcome!

Well done on your weight loss so far, you've had a good start and I agree with sharkbait in that giving yourself small goals is the best way to go.

Good luck! :)

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Congratulations on your losses and pleased you have joined us

Irene xx

6. miss bee

miss bee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Diet:
    healthy eating/calorie counting
    hi there:)
    well done on your loss so far!
    this is a great place for motivation,advice and support.
    good luck to you with the rest of your weight loss:D

7. Twizzle

Twizzle Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(14.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    Welcome! 4lb is great, making healthier choices is definitely the way to go, keep it up :)

Tanya

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.