Hey, we're worth it too!!

Caz

Repeat Offender
I've been looking at some people's success and progress photos and I've realised something. Other than you all look great, you obviously look very different. That's not just the weight though. The majority of them were wearing nicer clothes, had their hair done differently, nicer make up etc. And looked amazing! And part of that was the increased pampering I guess you could call it. So why are we all sitting around waiting for the weight to drop off to do all of that. No, we should be starting to do these things now!! Yes, we might be overweight, but we're still worth it! We're worth that gorgeous new haircut. Or the nice make up. That manicure. Worth it all! The thing is, when you have those things done you feel good about yourself. More confident. So my advice for everyone, including myself, is go for it, pamper yourself, because you're worth it!!

I second that.

Yes I think that too, Infact I have started doing it a home everynight. When I get to my goal im going to have a pamper day at a spa.

That's one of my rewards too! I actually have a voucher for 2 people to have a spa day in a really nice spa. So when I reach the goal, me and my friend are going to go off there for the day! It'll probably be around my birthday ish so can be my late present to myself too!!

Ooh! Can I come?!
Lol
x

We should have a big mass minimins trip to a spa!! lol

I've never been to a spa before, and don't think I would now. Far too self conscious! So it'll be great, will go the whole hog, massage, facial, everything!

"We should have a big mass minimins trip to a spa!! lol

I've never been to a spa before, and don't think I would now. Far too self conscious! So it'll be great, will go the whole hog, massage, facial, everything!"

Sounds good to me!! Everytime I've seen pics of spas theyve always had slim, toned people getting into the pool (not that theyd put pics of 'bigger' people in their brochures I guess!) so that's put me off too. Sorry for having to copy and paste your post Caroline, but I can't figure out how to quote messages in replies. xx

Oh, I'd love a trip to the spa :eek:

In the mean time though think I'll pop to Boots at lunchtime and treat myself to a manicure set and perfect my technique over the weekend :p

(will try to convince OH to paint my toes, close my eyes and presto..... just like being in a salon-ish)

Back