Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Niccij, 2 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Niccij

Niccij Member

Hello I'm new to the site needing some inspiration and support! Been trying to lose baby weight for eighteen months. Just can't get my head in the right place. So far done a little of most things lighter life, WW, sw and cd but can't seem to stick at anything. Help! I know that I'm just finding excuses and by moving to different diets I have many last suppers resulting in adding pounds! I want to lose two and a half stone by my anniversary, end of july. Any advice would be a great help.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sigourney

sigourney Gold Member

Lipotrim is a quick fix and there are lots of new people doing it on here in the same boat as you x
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. If you want to do a VLCD there's also Exante. Or join a slimming club as the weekly class may help keep you on track. Good luck

Irene xx
  5. Niccij

Niccij Member

Thanks ladies. Might give exante a try as it seems reasonably priced! Might start a diary so that I can get support from people in the same boat! Need to keep focused on my goals and stop thinking about the failure of the past!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.