Hey!

Alcofrollic

Just dropping in a thread to say hello ^^
I'm new to the forums and new to the Dukan diet (today is day two on Attack). I've been out of the UK for about 7 years, and moved back home to South Wales last year. I've tried 101 diets over the years, some have worked and some have failed miserably, but mostly I lack the will power and motivation to stick to diets.

Fingers crossed for Dukan :)

I look forward to getting to know you guys, and hope to learn lots along the way.

xox

Hi there, welcome to the forum, I know nothing about Dukan, I'm doing SW and that I know works for me, good luck

Hi, I'm a newbie too!

Haven't ever thought of trying the dukan diet, watched a programme on it though, and seems many people have good results from it. Hope it goes well for you, and that this is the one for you. It can be horribly deflating when it seems like you can't find a diet to suit you, but everyone is different and I think sometimes It's a case of trial and error.

x

hello and welcome to the forum, I am also living in south wales , Bridgend area. Where are you living? Good luck with your weight loss journey hun :) X

Back