Heya All!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Mooncake, 13 June 2010 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Mooncake

Mooncake Member

Hello All, I have been following this forum for a while now but have just decided to register so I can answer posts and also ask questions. I find this forum very comforting as there are a lot of fellow peeps going through the same.

This is my 2nd real attempt of using LT for weight loss, currently on my 3rd week and dropped 11.5kg. Not a bad loss I guess, although the last few days I have felt somewhat hungrier or maybe its just a lust for solid food :). I am 112kg atm and intend to stop when I get to 95kg at least, so still a while to go yet. Keep well all! and ill update progress later on

Tootiefrootie likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bex!

bex! Back on the diet train...

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    No idea yet
    hey welcome to the site. this place is fantastic for the support and avice you get. :)

good luck on your journey, im on my 3rd attempt now and its going great, few ups and downs but on the whole im enjoying it. i also felt hunger during week 3 but i think its our bodies attempt at getting us eating. ;)

let us know how you get on.

xox

4. curleytop

curleytop Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi, welcome back! Well done on the weight loss, you will be there before you know it.x

5. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi and welcome Mooncake! It's my second go at LT too after failing at maintaining last year. Learnt a lot of lessons though.

Good for you for joining the forum, it really can be a lifesaver. Look forward to following your journey on here.

6. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Hiya....im on my second go at lipotrim after losing 8 stone for my hernia operation........falling pregnant and putting a lot of it back on.....do keep us posted on your progress

7. Tootiefrootie

Tootiefrootie Wants it Gone!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Nupo-Vlc
    Hey Mooncake- my second time round doing LT lost over 3stone two years ago, due to not changing my lifestyle completely, breakup and job loss Im back at square one.:(

It's my first week, Day 7 and Im finding this round really tough but this forum is keeping me sane :D

Keep us posted how you are getting on!

8. Mooncake

Mooncake Member

Thanks for the warm welcome guys :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.