heya!

xKimmiex

Silver Member
god im hardly posting at all, any of you missing me? :cool:

i just made tomato crisps, and erghhhh there minging, all the crisps, muffins are!

Anyway, how are we all? im still sticking to it! not cheated ONCE! its my 4th weigh-in tomorrow, when do i have aamw?

im loving boullion stuff, had some for breckie then this afternoon lol its gorjuss! :p

soo just thought id let u no im still here :rolleyes:

Your doing fab kimmi, 4 weeks already! i never managed to stick to it for a full 4 weeks so well done you.xxx

im so broody, i really want anougher baby!
i just want to be pregnant again =[. i miss being pregnant! AND whats worse, im jealous of girls that are pregnant!

went to a teenage parent group today, and most of them are pregnant, and im jealous! im also jealous of a girl whos lil girl is 6wks old and tinnyyy.

why am i being like this? =[

im so broody, i really want anougher baby!
i just want to be pregnant again =[. i miss being pregnant! AND whats worse, im jealous of girls that are pregnant!

went to a teenage parent group today, and most of them are pregnant, and im jealous! im also jealous of a girl whos lil girl is 6wks old and tinnyyy.

why am i being like this? =[

im exactly the same lol!!

thank god its not just me. i really want anougher one =[

i dont want another... but i want to be pregnant again up until i got my first contraction and then ill stop it thanks lol!!

I want another one too. However still trying to lose the pregnancy weight from the first one. She is 11 months and started crawling so sure that will help.

Back