1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Hi! 56lb lost and another 44 to go!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sabby2014, 15 March 2014 Social URL.

1. sabby2014

sabby2014 New Member

Hi Everyone,

I have been on the 5;2 for about a year and on cambridge for 4 weeks (off to Mexico in 5 weeks so I wanted to shift an extra 20lb before I went!!)

Look forward to getting to know you all

Cheers
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Hi sabby, I'm off on holiday too in about 5 weeks so gone on the Cambridge , I need to 2stone from now, I've lost 12lb in last 2 weeks , but hoping for another stone b4 I go. When do you get weighed?

4. iwannabeslim1

iwannabeslim1 Well-Known Member

Hi I too want to lose 15lbs in the next 13 days, Im not sure its going to be possible but Im going to try my best!!
    My weigh in day is normally Mondays but I have moved this weeks to tomorrow (due to work) - when is your weigh in day?

5. How did you get on iwannabeslim1 ?