Hi. A big welcome to 2014 and to new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all.

I just registered today.

I joined Slimming World last Thursday 24 Apr and my starting weight is/was 10st 13 (and a half!). My ultimate goal is 9st.

I've heard all these amazing stories of dramatic weight loss through Slimming World (even after just one week!). And yet I'm afraid I won't see any weight loss on Thursday 1st May - even though I am following the Extra Easy plan 100%.

I am hoping this fab site and you lovely members will help and encourage me on this tough journey.

Thanking you.
x

Helloooo...

I'm new started my diet yesterday after I got on the boots scale and weighed 21st 4 lbs.

Hoping to get under 21st in the first week.

Anyone with any advice on how to stay focused during weight loss it would be much appreciated!

Everyone seems lovely - here's to a healthier 2014

X

Hi all new here just started slimming world tonight hope to start shifting lbs soon xx :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just thought i'd pop in and say hi I'm a newbay!!!! Thought if I don't try to lose weight now I will never get it off.........Is it true you can eat practically all day on the Slimming world extra easy??? I don't see how that can be possible.............despite my weight I am not a big eater lucky to have a meal a day and I don't snack I just seem to have piled it on over the last year

Hello! Yes it's true. The rule is that u stop eating when u feel satisfied. Don't over eat and don't starve yourself. Possibly your metabolism has slowed down if u are only getting one meal in a day. Little and often is d key. I have been a member since end of Nov. I was v ill in Jan so piled weight back on but I am down a stone to date. And I have taken up jogging and can really see the difference in my body from combining both! :) it seems to me as the best plan to go with re losing excess weight / toning up. Great support too! :)

Sent from my LT30p using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi,
I did slimming world back in 2010 and lost 2 1/2 stone. In the mean time I have slowly put on almost 2 stone and I want it shifted by the time I graduate from Uni in July. I'm giving slimming world another go as the extra easy worked for me last time, but I'm doing it from home and hoped that this lovely site would keep me going.

Thank you

Gave up cigs 2.5 yrs ago and still oral fixation! Cant stop eating

Have you tried a vapor cig? My friend said this is helping him from eating mindlessly and to stop using cigarettes. He went from nicotine flavour to berry and vanilla and so far he's 2 months smoke-free and lost some weight. Mind you, I think the loss of weight has more to do with the walking.

He started this when the doctor told him his blood pressure was dangerously high and that it was a good thing he went in when he did. He might have had a stroke, otherwise.

Scary monster!!

Hi everyone, im a newbie, just started on SW last wednesday so tonight is my first weigh-in eeeek! looking forward to getting to know you all and learning from everyone about mistakes, recipes and syns etc.

Hi all ..im new and I am on day 6 of the lipotrim diet ....my start weiight was 13.6lb, i did a mid week weight in and had lost 10 lb :) (which is water only) but feeling good already and tons lighter ....loving the posts and finding them mega sipportive x

Hiiiiii everyone :) im a newb on day 5 of SW absolutely loving it so far ! and have been better than i thought i would be , keeping syns nice and low , and not giving in to temptation, but already feel like id prefer alternative treats already ! Feeling great , cant wait till weighday :)

Hello all, I've just registered and look forward to joining in with you all :D

I joined Slimming world Thurs the 5th of June doing EE plan and at 1st weigh in I'd lost 4.5lbs

Hi All!!
Getting married in September 2014 and seriously need to loose a few pounds...

My name is Carla, I have 3 children and I'm looking forward to chatting with you all.... trying to follow slimming world at home using old books as cant afford the meetings at the moment! Wish me luck xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back