Hi again

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Whitey, 16 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Whitey

Whitey Full Member

Hi peeps Ive been away awhile but I've sorted out my issues and cant wait to start. Tomorrow is my first day on SS which i intend to do for 12 weeks without doing add a meal so I understand we have to drink SSkimmed milk if taking this route. How many pints do we drink aday?
    I have tried hypnosis but unfortunatley it didnt work for me so I am determind this is going to work this time round. I can honestly say that I have not enjoyed any food since I feel off the SS wagon I've become spotty, tired and altogether fed up and my size 16 that I could get into are becomeing harder to do up so before I get back into my size 20's I'm starting again. the sun has just come out which has made me more determind to see this through. I know that day 4 is my hardest day going by past efforts so know doubt i will be boreing you all silly.
    Anyway enough of my dribble I'll let you all know how its all going soon enough I'm not looking forward to tomorrow as i have to find out how much weight I have put on.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. spooky

spooky Banned

Right behind you, you KNOW you can do it! Keep posting on here and get those scales moving in the right direction !!!

4. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Good luck!! You CAN and you WILL do it! Keep us updated on your progress :)

5. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Ahh big hugs to you Clare - good to see you back posting xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.