Hi all a question or two if you have the time?

kirsty2012

is gonna shine in 2009
I've done CD before losing just over 4 stone with it and have currently been doing WW.

I've 6 weeks till my birthday and wanted to get a chunk off before then....my ? is can you have bars from day 1..or is it after 2 weeks like CD and which are the best bars?

Hi kirsty i ordered my pack on friday and will arrive tomorrow i am also from CD lost 4 stone got to goal in May and have gained 1 stone in the summer holidays. im cheating on cd and fed up of failing and telling my cdc ive cheated lol x

as far as u know u can have bars straight away i know cd say not till week 2-3, im hoping the bars are as nice as CD.!

but will find out this week.

Good luck x

I came over from LighterLife, and there you could have the bars once you were in ketosis, usually after 3-4 days, so I'd imagine the principle's the same. Although I haven't read any Exante bumpf that said you had to wait at all, so ??? Sorry, not much help after all :eek: :D

Good luck girls!!

Thank you well normally when i have restarted CD i get into ketosis by day 3, but plan to have the bars from day 1.! Oh my im gonna need something to chew.

you are doing well L4L x

Well i just ordered the bumper pack mixed one!

I do actually like the fact being on a VLCD makes everything so much simpler.....only choice is what pack to have lol

yep i will have my bar at lunchtime at work too, do u like both bar flavours?
they look thicker than CD ones lol x

I'll just glug it down like the cd ones i didn't like LOL

Everyone's favourite seems to be different here, but I LOVE the soups! In fact I don't dislike any of the packs, though to start with I wasn't too keen on any of the shakes (now I add a sweetener). I would recommend having the vanilla pack hot with coffee, and the chocolate hot too :)
The bars are quite big, both really nice with a black coffee mmmmmmmmm!

sweetener never had this before does it have a red lid?? lol
i will try and have my sahkes warm in the morning on the way to work now, i like black coffee i so cant wait to feel empty and slim again.!

I must admit i liked the empty light feeling too! i hate feeling bloated....The delivery should be tuesday....so if early enough hopefully tuesday. my birthday is 29th nov :)

Do u have an oufit ready u want to wear? i have 3 social parties in November so hoping i can loose these lbs in 6.5 weeks myself.

fingers crossed tuesday is your day hun.x

You can have the bars from day 1 :)

thanks sandy and well done on your losses x

sweetener never had this before does it have a red lid?? lol

It can be any tablet sweetener, not the granulated sort. I use Silver Spoon coz it doesn't seem to have that artificial bitter aftertaste.

I thought it had to be aspartasme free, so there for the only ones you are meant to have are the sucrolose **spellings!** based ones? which I think are the brown pack ones by Splenda.

I thought it had to be aspartasme free, so there for the only ones you are meant to have are the sucrolose **spellings!** based ones? which I think are the brown pack ones by Splenda.

Oh-er. I've been having the Splenda ones in the yellow pack. Doesn't seem to have done me any harm! I only have two a day, so in the scheme of things I guess they probably don't make a huge difference.

Back