Hi All , another question!

steve0

Well i have been on this a 2 weeks on monday and ive been really good and lost 11lbs , now im dying for a drink and im tempted to have some dry white wine , will that knack everything up ? ive been pink for at least nine days and i dont want to spoil that really.

Also after two weeks what carbs can i start introducing into my diet as i dont think i can keep this regime up much longer...

Also after two weeks what carbs can i start introducing into my diet as i dont think i can keep this regime up much longer...

Why Steve? You can eat meat, eggs, poultry, fish, cheese, and green leaf veggies, what's not to like about that?

Why Steve? You can eat meat, eggs, poultry, fish, cheese, and green leaf veggies, what's not to like about that?

I could just do with a social life jim and i cant be trusted to go out and not drink ten pints and get a curry down me at the moment.

I drank after week 1 Steve and still lost, but be warned it will affect you alot more and you likely to have a worse hangover than usual the next day.
If having a bottle of wine is going to stop you going out and having 10 pints and a curry then I say go for it.
Theres a thread further on down about what is best to order from the indian :)

I agree with the above check out the thread below - don't let it stop you enjoying your life just make different choices. As far as booze goes I agree re the hangovers lol make sure you have lots of water before bed ;)

You can also drink vodka, gin etc

Bhajis are NOT ok!!!! xxx

I was soooo tempted to order a bhaji the other night, but changed my mind. This month's Asda mag has a recipe for them and they contain far too much flour for my liking :eek:

Yeah after my 2day f* up with them last weekend I will be steering well clear!! xx

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D vodka ka ka ka ka

Woofy X

Trust you Woof :p

I must admit I gave the vodka a bit of a thrashing myself last week, my halo had dropped a bit, that's why I haven't been around :break_diet:
It's all gone now so I've opened a bottle of white. I'll only have 1 or 2 though because of the carbs.

PS - I got your friend request ;) Taa x

Yeah after my 2day f* up with them last weekend I will be steering well clear!! xx

It really isn't worth it is it. As I said in the above post, my halo dropped a bit last week and I feel like **** for it now :(

It really isn't worth it is it. As I said in the above post, my halo dropped a bit last week and I feel like **** for it now :(

Sometimes making that mistake and feeling shitty can be a good thing because then you don't want to mess it up again x

Ah pick yourself up and just try and be good from now on. No good crying over spilt milk and all that. My halo completely falls off every now and again. lol.

Bhajis are NOT ok!!!! xxx
I have take out curries and stuff that come with them like Bhajis at least once a week ( fridays MMmm).... Lubbly... But I know where ur coming from Rainbow..... But they seem to be ok for me if I keep the carbs down in the day

Woofy X

I had 2 bhajis and was kicked out of ketosis for 2 days. I had chinese last night and was back in it again by lunchtime today.. think i'll stick with that if I need a treat lol. xx

Naughty evil blasphemus things.. should I say them or not? I dont want to make other peoples mouths water and crave them. xx

Back