Hi all - back after minor (well major) binge!

LibbyW

Hi all
Well after loosing half a pound last week I went to a fab wedding at the weekend. Had a ball and of course binge ate on Sunday and Monday cause I was totally hungover.
Then I stayed with my sister on Tuesday and Wednesday and her diet is terrible and she always has the most carb filled fridge and press in the world and I can tell you my head was stuck in for two days. Pizza, white bread, crisps, chocolate bars....oh need I go on.
The more of the stuff I ate, I wanted more - I totally realise that sort of food is addictive for me. I was never full once.
Anyway today I'm back on track - so 4 days of bingeing is going to result in a gain on Saturday but I'm determined to pull it back a bit today and tomorrow.
It's amazing - I'm feeling a bit hungry today cause I'm not bingeing but so much 'CLEANER' cause I've eaten such nice healthy food.
Hope that makes sense!
And I hope you are getting on great this week.
Honestly, Low GL is the way to go - allowing for my bold slip-up!
L

Sweetie, your honesty is great! Glad you enjoyed the wedding and he carb filled fridge. It is good that you see that that type of food never really filled you. Hope the weigh in has not been as bad as you feared.
Get back on track girl and start with a new and stronger resolve to stay on track.
lots of luck.

Hi Libby - hope your week is going well. At least you learned something from your 'little slip up'! Glad the wedding went well - sounds like you had a fun few days!

Lesley
X

Libby, hope the week is going well for you and that getting back on track has been manageable.

Back