Hi all, considering Exante

Hi Ladies

I lost alot of weight last year with Cambridge, got down to my goal weight then one things and another happened and have gained a fair bit back grrr.

Although Cambridge worked well I don't really have the time or fuel to visit the consultant who lived a fair way away from me so am considering Exante.

Having ready your posts you seem to all really like it! Before I buy a huge month supply of it I wondered whether the shakes were palatable or grim lol

Look forward to hearing from you.

xxx

Hiya and welcome :)

I love the shakes, they're nice and creamy :) I'm not keep on the soups so I just stick to shakes.

Clair xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well Ive been on Exante 7 months now and ONLY have shakes so they cant be that bad ;)

I don't like the soups or bars and so only have the shakes. Love the choc and banana ones, vanilla is ok...stawberry is drinkable when it's the only one I've got left. Good luck.x.

I came over from lighter life and to be honest i didn't like the Exante products, however after a while i got used to them and now enjoy the bars and shakes but can't stand the soup!

shakes n choc n orange bars are lush , soups are a bit ggrrrrrrrr i drink them in two halves well watered down to take the taste off, good luck with ya journey xx

As you can see everyone is different, youre just gonna have to try it yourself. I cant stand the tomatoe soup and dont really like the vanilla and choc shakes but its other peoples faves. If youve done cambridge then im sure you will be fine. Initially i didnt love them but Im fine now xx

I too like them all - didn't like the soups to start as they went frothy when I used my hand held blender but they are much nicer just made up like a cup s soup, though you have to mix to a paste first. Bars and all shakes are yummy!!

Back