hi all i am a newby

maggie54

hi all am new to this and need all the inspriation i can get am 62 and have arthrutis really ban in my knees so this diet has just got to work.
been on all the others ww. sw. this one is new to me and am finding it not too bad was really hungery first 3 days but that seems to be going now as long as i keep busy am on ss, started last friday so not due to be weighed till this friday fingers and everything thing else crossed it works for me like some of all yr stories.
they are truly insperational

Hi Maggie

I started this week too and so far so good. Haven`t suffered hunger pains at all really just mild hunger and then I have a shake or some Marigold Bullion it really helps and makes a change from plain water it`s just a pity we are only allowed it once a day. Might be worth a try.

good luck maggie!!..xx

Hi Maggie! good luck on Friday with your first weigh in I am sure you will be impressed! Keep coming here and chatting to all of us, it keeps you occupied and you forget that you are not 'eating'!

Hi Maggie,

Welcome to mini mins. :) you'll have all the support you need here hun. Good luck with your weight loss, keep us all posted on how you're doing.

Hi Minki:)

Good luck maggie!! how did you get on in your weigh in?
fingers crossed for you!!!
xxxxx

Back