Total Solution Hi All....Im back.....for good! :) x

Hi :)

I came on a year ago in a different name Iwilldoitwithexante..... & unfortunately i didn't do it with Exante as i didn;t manage to get past the first week even though I lost 15lbs on that one week. So here I am again to stick to it as i refuse to have yet another "fat" summer ahead :D

My month worth of shakes are coming in the morning so am re-introducing myself back into the flow of Exante

Good luck to all & any newbies feel free to tag along and we can support each other xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

keirasmummy

S: 22st7lb C: 22st2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 60.5 Loss: 0st5lb(1.59%)
Good luck :)

Gonzo

Muppet
S: 23st12lb C: 22st4lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 47.4 Loss: 1st8lb(6.59%)
Good luck, I restarted about 2 weeks ago, so far so good.

Mummyb33

S: 17st7lb C: 17st7lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Good luck, I'm also starting back tomorrow, :)

Predator

Silver Member
S: 241.8lb C: 212.1lb G: 175lb BMI: 28.8 Loss: 29.7lb(12.28%)
Best of luck starting today guys :)

Hi All :eek:) Thank you for the well wishes :DI started on Wednrsday last week 5 day's ago & am

still on track :D Will keep going until at least May. Have 6 stone to go, am over half a stone down in the first week already so fingers crossed :D
Good luck to all & I will keep updated. Am also on facebook using the support page there for Exante xxxx

RedandBlonde

S: 17st5lb C: 16st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 34 Loss: 0st13lb(5.35%)
I lost 5 stone on LL a few years back. Maintained it for quite some time, but here I am again with 6 stone to lose. Looking forward to all the Minimum support and hearing all the success stories.
I started on Exante last Monday and have lost 10lbs already, and must say I am not missing the 'sessions' attached to LL at all, not to mention the cost.
I will say though, the weigh in was an incentive so I hope the Minimum support will be enough.
Good luck all and I look forward to sharing this journey
XX