Hi All! I'm New.

missie78

Hello all!
What a wonderful forum.
I'm 30y/o. I put on lots of weight during my pregnancy and 2.5yrs on still haven't lost the weight.

I started on an 8 week exercise regime but instead of losing weight, I gained 2 pounds at the end of the 8 weeks. This was because I was eating more, thinking I deserved the treat cos I had exercised. :eek: I am hoping the 2 pounds is muscle.

I have now joined the Golower diet and hope to combine that with exercise to lose the weight. I hope to get back to a size 12 and start to feel sexy again.
Keeping fingers crossed.

hiya & welcome. good luck on your journey. what's golower? i've not heard of that. x

Hi there!

Oh not heard of that diet.. is it like the atkins... I tried that and put on half a stone in a week haha... I stuck to it till it made me sick with headaches and nausea then weighed myself and that was it for me... but I have friends that it has worked fantastic for!

Let us know how you get along with this one... keep at it!:)

Welcome to Minimins :)

Thanks for the welcome.
Lost 4 pounds in week 1. This second week starting to struggle a bit. Although I feel full on the meals Go lower provides, I am starting to crave carbs. Having horrible thoughts such as how good a lamb briyani would taste. Any thoughts on how to survive cravings?

I always come on here to catch up on all the gossip!! lol :D

Well done on your 4lbs lost. Keep it up. When I get a craving, I tried to keep busy and drink loads of water. Cravings only lasts 8-15 mins so be strong and try and over come them. Just try to think how u would feel after u break ur diet after all the hard work you've done so far. That works for me most of the times.

Back