Hi all Im Newww :)

charliexx

Heyy There :)

I'm 19 from the uk :) names tifff....

I first started dieting about 3months back and started out at 81kgs(12.7stone) (horrific i know :()
Im now down to 67kgs (10.5stone) Bit better :)

I did it healthily by joining my local gym which helped alot!!!

My target weight is about 8.5 stone... as i am only a shortie!

Reason why i havent moved on the scales for past months is because i havent had the money to go to the gym nor the time as im workin :(

any ideas how i can lose this last 2stone?

Thank Youu :D
sorry for rambling!:eek:

Hi! Welcome to minimins - this place is FAB!
Well done on your weight loss so far.

Have a read of different threads and that will help you with ideas of shifting the last bit of weight and the different diets etc. Although you know what has worked so far!
No time to go to the gym? How about exercise video at home (have a look at the exercise threads cos you can get ones with different times of exercises on them).

Good luck!

xx

Hi Tiff, welcome to Minimins, you have done really well so far, so you obviously know what works best for you. As Spod says maybe you could get an exercise dvd or two, or even just up your walking a wee bit.
Best of luck
x

Hi welcome to the forum. Well done on your loss so far. Have you considered following a structured eating plan like Slimming world or Weight Watchers? x

hiya tiff, welcum. i am new to this to.xx

Hi and welcome. Walking is great exercise and you may want to look at a structured diet such as weight watchers or slimming world which can be done at a class or online

Irene xx

how is everyone today?
x

Back